Lingard Finally Ready To Play This week?

Advertisement
Just because you redshirt doesn’t mean you can’t play 4 games. He’s already played 1, maybe they figured he would be more healthy the final 3 games(including the bowl game) and will play him now without a chance of ruining his redshirt?
Thanks Brock, yeah I knew that, I just assumed when he approached staph and asked for the redshirt it was because of the pain due to his injury and that he wouldn’t be playing the rest of the year due to that pain. My bad.

Just because you redshirt doesn’t mean you can’t play 4 games. He’s already played 1, maybe they figured he would be more healthy the final 3 games(including the bowl game) and will play him now without a chance of ruining his redshirt?
Maybe, I am excited to see him get some carries that’s for sure.

Advertisement
In before “it’s FIU” for all positives other than Lingard which will be he should have played in all our losses and we’re undefeated **** everything

Advertisement
Basically about speed and how there are other gears left (in a Nascar sense). Hopefully eluding to Lo being clocked at 21mph+ in practices. Nothing really sensational that I thought would be deleted.

So, there wasn’t anything about him actually playing?

Could it just be a reference to him still having all these gears left, or something like that? In other words faster, still fast, or something like that?

I’m just trying to figure out what the big deal was.

Advertisement

Finally somebody with common sense, not only does this board have hindsight championship posters, they're also the new S&C adviser's to the program now too, cause the way they talking, they must have gotten ahold of lingards x-rays. Some people really dont think before they post, here lingard is, an amatuer athlete, and they think and want him to put his future on the line for what, thank God frank gore is where he is today, he got rushed back and the other one went out. This is exactly the right time and time frame to play lingard this man had surgery last October, if it was me, i wouldnt play em in these games either, just let em be fresh for next season and spring football. He's like perry in that they both luv being here, to me, its games like F.i.u. that lingard shouldnt play in, but since the o-line has gotten better, its not that bad of an idea. Im in no rush to see lingard play this year, this team needs to be at full strength come next year! Again, when you got 4 catches all year for 87yrds, you should be redshirted and when you got around 12 catches for less than 200 yrds, you should be redshirting!

So, there wasn’t anything about him actually playing?

Could it just be a reference to him still having all these gears left, or something like that? In other words faster, still fast, or something like that?

I’m just trying to figure out what the big deal was.
In addition to that, “ 4th gear is 21 mph or something like that, 5th gear is for Saturday’s 😈

Advertisement
In addition to that, “ 4th gear is 21 mph or something like that, 5th gear is for Saturday’s 😈

OK so a nice post, talking about speed, saying he’s got a 5th gear for games, but he had to delete it because people were reading too much into it, or just generally subtweeting some retarded bullshlt.

Got it.

OK so a nice post, talking about speed, saying he’s got a 5th gear for games, but he had to delete it because people were reading too much into it, or just generally subtweeting some retarded bullshlt.

Got it.
Yeah idk, I’ll take it as a positive development in him feeling healthier now though which means his speed is getting back

Lo ran fast.
I looked for a race car gif with the #1.
I said he still has an additional gear.
I need to research NASCAR transmissions before tweeting to make sure that what I post is factually accurate.
I receive lots of DM’s asking if Lo’s playing.
I delete said tweet, to avoid any confusion.
I liked a post in this thread.
I replied to thread & hit “post reply”.

That should catch everyone up.

There is an interview with Ryan Flaherty on the Tim Ferris podcast where he talks about not recommending RGIII be drafted because he thought he would get injured. He said that hurdlers are not well suited to be running backs due to the muscle groups used. He said that he told an nfl team the exact injury he would sustain.
Maybe the sc staff was making sure this wouldn’t be an issue anymore with Lo and took their time rehabbing. Just a wild guess on my part. I just found it interesting what he said about RGIII given that Lo was also a hurdler.

Advertisement
Back