Lil Tua now in transfer portal

Advertisement
Actually sir, it should be a triple fine, possibly higher because of the Billy Joel reference as well. I lean higher because I’m fairly certain it wasn’t intentional……..
Looks like someone is applying to the Agency.

Should a SSBI & follow up polygraph be initiated, @JamesQuall @WaterburyCane???

Will Smith Sunglasses GIF

Advertisement
If he lacks ability to deliver in the clutch like his brother, hard pass for me.
Tua is what he is. Borderline game manager that locks in on Hill and doesn’t have the ability to make plays under pressure. He can’t beat good teams, and sometimes, can’t beat bad ones either. Dolphins need to move on cuz their window is closing for doing anything whatsoever with the skill they have. They won’t tho.

1.For Tua to be great, all of his dudes have to be playing. He needs his OL, Mostert, Achane, Waddle, and Tyreek all on the field.

2. Dolphins are having terrible luck with injuries. Miami has played the most combinations of OL this year, lost both JP and Chubb, Baker, X, and Holland. Van Ginkel then Goode went down. Ramsey missed half the season. Long missed games. Hill had to leave games this year. **** he left the field for the game clinching interception. Terrible luck.

3. Special teams have been a problem all year for them. Berrios is 21st in the league in punt returns. I don’t think Miami has a special teams TD this year. Bailey is ranked 31st in punting and 23rd inside the 20. And Sanders is 21st in %.

Terrible

Advertisement
Does or has anybody in CFB have/had a similar situation??? In today’s modern CFB with the Covid year and apparently unlimited injury RS.

I’m asking because his seems to be a really unprecedented situation. I mean people are getting insane injury redshirt request.

Like other people have said, how is it possible McCormick could get an 8th year?
Not that I'm aware of. I'm sure others have been and simply not tried for a waiver. This one is weird cause there's no extenuating circumstances or health issues. Just dumb coaches making sure they didn't have a guy taking up a scholly spot

Wouldn’t they need to let him know before the draft ? So if he gets denied he can enter
Idk if they have to. Someone else can correct me if they do... but I can't imagine there's anything besides a moral obligation... they waited until how long into the season with that UNC kid right? Doesn't seem like they give an F about anyways timeline

I was told Tua was a franchise quarterback.
Definition of a system qb, but he played at Bama and not the Big12 so you had guys saying (unironically) he’s the best thrower of a football they’ve ever seen, and now he gets the most excuses I’ve ever seen.

“They’re dealing with injuries!” He just got punked by a Bills defense that has been crippled for 2 months now. It’s the NFL. Everyone is injured by week 17.

“Claypool ran a bad route” He wet noodled two straight passes staring down his receiver the whole time and got lucky that the Bills alligator armed the first one, but gave them another shot at it.

Could the Dolphins win a Super Bowl with him behind center? Sure. The Eagles won with Foles, Tampa Bay with Dilfer, etc. But the odds are so low that everything falls perfectly into place, because he isn’t making chicken salad out of chicken ****. It’s the same **** we’re dealing with where Miami has refused for whatever reason to get with the times and go after mobile QB’s, you put yourself at a disadvantage when you take away the threat.

Dolphins could have made a run at Lamar last year, but no he was washed. Congrats to him on another MVP though.

Advertisement
1.For Tua to be great, all of his dudes have to be playing. He needs his OL, Mostert, Achane, Waddle, and Tyreek all on the field.

2. Dolphins are having terrible luck with injuries. Miami has played the most combinations of OL this year, lost both JP and Chubb, Baker, X, and Holland. Van Ginkel then Goode went down. Ramsey missed half the season. Long missed games. Hill had to leave games this year. **** he left the field for the game clinching interception. Terrible luck.

3. Special teams have been a problem all year for them. Berrios is 21st in the league in punt returns. I don’t think Miami has a special teams TD this year. Bailey is ranked 31st in punting and 23rd inside the 20. And Sanders is 21st in %.

Terrible
Ironically the only dolphin not injured this year has been Tua

Why are you making inaccurate things up. He was injured on Nov. 11 .... that is 8 weeks ago. MOST fractures require 6-7 weeks in a cast tops. He is reportedly already throwing, with his injured arm just wrapped / compression sleeve etc. He should be a full go for Spring practice as he has another 8 weeks to get ready ... just in a non contact jersey. He will NOT be "very limited" this summer. He will have a full 6.5 months of S&C to regain strength in that injured arm. He is also 20 years old ... kids heal and recover pretty fast. (ps. I had a dramatically more serious injury just 3 years ago ... fractured and dislocated ankle ... right foot knocked off of the bottom of the leg ... tibia exposed 6". ORIF procedure (open reduction internal fixation), foot put back in place, screws, titanium rods etc. After 7 weeks was out of cast and weight bearing. LOT of soft tissue issues requiring physical therapy ... was back riding horses again in 10 weeks total.
he was out of the cast when the team was in NY. There's a photo of him with Messidor at the Stock Exchange bell ringing ceremony.

Advertisement
Yall better hope Tua don't get Tuahundred mil. I'm hoping Lions franchise Goff every year til we get a real QB.
The Lions are built in a way they won’t be bad enough to get a QB better than Goff though.

Advertisement
Back