Lil Tua now in transfer portal

Regret Ugh GIF by ABC Network
My Vikings have been QB purgatory my entire life. Sucks being so close but always so far away. I’d be more worried about losing the OC for y’all. He’s a **** good coach.

Advertisement
There’s a reason his name was mentioned here over a month ago. The waiver was always the issue. Pretty good backup plan to ward..
SIAP stayed off this weekend, but any rumblings on timeline of waiver decision or chances of approval.

My Vikings have been QB purgatory my entire life. Sucks being so close but always so far away. I’d be more worried about losing the OC for y’all. He’s a **** good coach.
If we can finally get rid of Glenn losing Johnson won't matter. Goff is in the same tier with Cousins so I know the feeling.

Advertisement
Typical waiver for a hardship or petitioning for a medical RS is 3 weeks. They tell you to put it in 3 weeks prior to the date of your desired outcome or event.

3 weeks out from his waiver submission is 1/24 - the last day to add a course at UM.

Can be earlier depending on what’s in their pipeline and how busy it is.
Do we know the exact date he submitted waiver? Couldn’t it have been a week or two before he went public and entered portal?

Chances are he wouldn’t have entered portal and stated publicly he’s changing schools IF he hadn’t got some feedback already. I would lean that this is over far before the 24th.

I'm not sure if anybody mentioned this yet.

But can he enroll and practice with the team in the spring while waiting on his waiver?

I know typically they can but that's usually a waiver to avoid sitting out a year (Darrel Jackson last season) vs a waiver to gain an extra year of eligibility.

I believe he can.

Do we know the exact date he submitted waiver? Couldn’t it have been a week or two before he went public and entered portal?

Chances are he wouldn’t have entered portal and stated publicly he’s changing schools IF he hadn’t got some feedback already. I would lean that this is over far before the 24th.

Not Jay but think I read day before he entered Portal

Advertisement

The 4th.

Smart move imo would be to announce this before he got any feedback, and get the story out about how he only played to honor his brother (lol) to try to get sympathy going to try to pressure the ncaa. Not saying that’s what happened, but it would be my play if I was in his shoes.

Advertisement
Typical waiver for a hardship or petitioning for a medical RS is 3 weeks. They tell you to put it in 3 weeks prior to the date of your desired outcome or event.

3 weeks out from his waiver submission is 1/24 - the last day to add a course at UM.

Can be earlier depending on what’s in their pipeline and how busy it is.
Live look at ncaa committee

Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back