Lil Tua now in transfer portal

So let's see, you are complaining about some 5-year old post that you can't remember, don't know who said it, and which you can't quote accurately.

And you are complaining about MY age? Regardless, my memory is far superior to yours.

Focus on improving yourself, rather than being so bigoted and ageist.
Sure thing poopy pants

Advertisement
Advertisement
And what does this mean? Does it mean that other people on here didn't say or think he was better and that I didn't see/read posts stating as much? I made you look like a fool regarding the cam ward situation and I've done it again. You might wanna go to bed gramps .......

View attachment 277383

It's very simple, you are racking your tiny brain in a futile attempt to remember who/what/when/where posted something, while I immediately found a post that says the exact opposite of what you "remember".

Look, at any given moment, you might be able to find a single post that says what you want it to say. But you said "some on here", so I'd think you'd be able to find a few of these multiple posts that you remember.

Don't be mad at me for your shortcomings.

You've never made me "look like a fool" in your entire life. You're just a bigot who got called out for it.

Advertisement
Mario could see the hottest woman in the world naked on a bed begging him to take advantage of what she was showing and he still wouldn’t hit the open hole fast
mr bean whatever GIF

@JamesQuall

Someone else somewhat corroborated what I was referring to, so I wasn't just making it up, like you make up having a girlfriend. So just take the L like you take pipe and call it a night.
Cool. Yeah I don't remember anyone saying Jarren was better than Lawrence either. Thanks.

Advertisement
It's very simple, you are racking your tiny brain in a futile attempt to remember who/what/when/where posted something, while I immediately found a post that says the exact opposite of what you "remember".

Look, at any given moment, you might be able to find a single post that says what you want it to say. But you said "some on here", so I'd think you'd be able to find a few of these multiple posts that you remember.

Don't be mad at me for your shortcomings.

You've never made me "look like a fool" in your entire life. You're just a bigot who got called out for it.
ZomboMeme 06012024105122.jpg

Advertisement
Someone else somewhat corroborated what I was referring to, so I wasn't just making it up, like you make up having a girlfriend. So just take the L like you take pipe and call it a night.
I think it was the Army All American game. Both Jarren and Trevor were having bad games but I think Trevor threw multiple interceptions, and some on CIS commented that Jarren looked better.

Advertisement
Back