Lil Tua now in transfer portal

2s3z0m.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly. Some of the takes from this thread two years ago at this time and the reactions to certain posts are ******* WILD to look at.

Comments such as:

"Tell me how great he was against ISU and Kansas. TVD is light years better."
"Why is Williams clearly better? He can’t pass nearly as well as TVD; not even close. Williams passes like a high schooler. He is a dynamic runner but sooner or later that gets you destroyed; see Vick and every other “running QB” who reaches the league. So make your argument for why Williams Is clearly better."
"TVD is superior. Garcia is also superior."
"It makes no sense. TVD is a first rounder next year. There’s no way either of them sits."
"Just glad we have a quality QB happy with his $50k and keeps it moving."
I rest my case

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know a lot of people don’t have the excitement for him. And this is just my opinion but I think it’s a valid one.

This QB position is no doubt critical. But, we are a not a national championship team next year. Our best option, Ward, doesn’t make us one either. Year 3 We need to win 10 games, been in the ACCC running till the end, and be in that under top 20 ranking. And do we have a roster to do that, in my opinion yes.

I talk to guys I played with, and fans of other teams and they all have the same sentiment. Miami is improving and getting close. They way the season went after GT was disastrous. But, every game we played in we had a chance to win. We lead in the second half Vs UNC. FSU (with EW), we lead in the 3rd and had a chance to win. NC State was a 5 point game with 4 min left. Lousiville we had a lead going into the 4th and we’re tied with 4 min left. And Obviosuly ******* GT.

We return a lot and improve a lot. Year 2 of Oc and DC matters. It’s not all sunshine and rainbows, we need to figure out safety and some other spots. But that’s guidrys specialty, not worried. D Line has to make a jump.

lil tua, in my opinion, does everything we needed Tyler to do. A veteran, that’s played a lot of football against good defenses, and can have success. So will we win a NC with him, no. But that’s not we need in 2024. I believe he can be a guy to do what is needed for the trajectory.

And I know “but Mario this and Mario that.” He’s got **** to improve and work. But he was coached some good teams and won some big games. With that said, Reallly need him to get that waiver lol

153F2203-349E-4107-ABD2-1E39C5FB55B5.png

113CED0F-D0D8-47FB-AD1D-666B99BCAD46.png

AF778D73-A461-4D95-BD25-D340530972CF.png

7CAEE422-1BEF-4649-BD2E-DFC84E97FC71.png

This was coming off the bye. Does it look like we went bunch formations? No, but TVD had imo his worst game as a Cane handing the ball to the other team.

TVD had 36 passing attempts offense had 453 yards, but we had all the turnovers.

We still slung it around next week @UNC also. TVD had 49 passing attempts threw for 391yards, but we had 4 turnovers. We had almost 500 yards of offense.

Then we had Clemson at home, so of course the offense was dialed back more conservative with Emory playing his first game as a starter against that defense.

Then we had UVA TVD comes back, and starts giving the ball to the other team like it was his job.

We go on road against NC State, and yea it was more conservative with TVD being hurt and mentally shot. NC state had a bad offense, so you try to grind out a win there. TVD still threw 3 INTs and fumbled inside our 10 yard line on a sack.

If I was Mario I would have been more conservative too with Emory and with TVD the way he was turning it over.

But I know narratives.

Advertisement

That award would have some stiff competition with this crowd. @CanesZ06 has certainly been out making friends lately. Ive never seen a fanbase verbally abuse one another as bad as the Canes fans.

Dont be upset @Suhrthing If it makes you feel any better, I would absolutely **** on you if you were on fire.

Advertisement
Back