Lil Tua now in transfer portal

What!?

That’s all Dawson bro! He chooses to slow the pace down to turtles delivering anal.

All kidding aside, I really hope the lack of depth on defense as the season went on led to them essentially locking down the offense to control the clock.

I don’t believe it, but that’s the new line coming out of the Hecht.
Mario is stubborn... that should be the line coming out...

Advertisement
This is the key. Our scheme with Mario hasn’t been qb friendly.
Can you be upfront Cribby?

Does UM feel really “good” about the waiver and the commitment of Tualia if that waiver goes through:::that is why they’re not pursuing more options z??
Or do they honestly feel what they have coming back is better than the rest of the leftovers available after Ward’s delayed decision.

Handoffs. I believe a couple of them. That’s why they think he can get it.
Man did Saban hate him or what? Lol...seems like an intentional way to blow someone's redshirt. And then the kid transfers right after that season

He was hurt and made some bone headed decisions but the formations / creativity was as vanilla as vanilla gets. Gattis lite.
Was this bc they didn't trust tvd to not turn it over? Was it mario? Doesn't seem like this was the guy dawson previously

Advertisement
He’s the best COLLEGE QB to hit the portal so far and it’s not even close.

If he was 6’3 he’d be in the draft getting picked in first 3 rounds.

He reminds me of Russell Wilson a bit just without the rocket arm.
So he shares nothing with Wilson except physical stature. Regardless, we NEED someone better than what we have.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t understand why any of the big boosters who are boys with Mario tell him to stop running this nonsense offense
Two things.

1.) We don't want to be a program beholden to our booster's whims. That's a slippery slope.

2.) Mario probably would grunt "go **** yourself" as he Fred Flintstones's his way back to the campus to call more recruits.

I was out last year early and this year mid season. What’s the chances everything looks close to the same two years in a row with different oc’s? Obviously this tight / condensed formations stuff is a preference of the HC
Mario has that personality type forces themselves to do everything with one arm tied behind their back.

I was out last year early and this year mid season. What’s the chances everything looks close to the same two years in a row with different oc’s? Obviously this tight / condensed formations stuff is a preference of the HC

And what’s the odds that that’s changing when we’re bringing in “super fullbacks” as our TE?

Advertisement
Of course. NCAA waivers are granted by the NCAA. Essentially what they are asking is to agree to the "position" that in the Miss. state game which Bama won 38-7, and Tua's brother was injured, Tualina came in at the end of the game "to take a knee to honor his brother". He took 2 knees to end the game. They can argue he wasn't a factor in the game, game was over, and the STAFF made a mistake by having him take the knee to end the game. Apparently Saban is on his side in the matter. Colossal ***** up by Saban.

Sounds great.

Won't win.

Advertisement
Bama really screwed him in this situation. He shouldn't need a waiver to begin with, if you are going to burn your redshirt as a QB then it needs to be for a reason. Not taking knees and clean up duty. It sucks that he can't use his COVID year in 2021 and redshirt In 2020.

Advertisement
Back