Lil Tua now in transfer portal

Advertisement
Can’t wait to hear the “experts” claiming others are “idiots” for not thinking baby Jesus tua kid isn’t going to do more than 8-9 wins despite the fact he hasn’t improved in the last couple of years while being a Serviceable qb start crying when baby tuna fish under-throws the deep routes you’re craving and freelances into turnovers as he tries to do too much and not stay in the offense.

yeah I don’t care if he is the all time passing leader in the b1g- stats don’t Tell the full picture - would you be excited if a Miami qb through for 500 against out of conference meh teams and then threw for 150 against fsu with three interceptions but it would be ok be cause wow look at thr season yards totals?

I think it’s a fail. I’ll have my receipts and hope to be proven wrong. I know TVD needed to go. I don’t think all the Qbs in the portal were gods. But if you’re not a dolphins tua lover and we put all the qbs into the portal again baby tua would have been 8-10 in my list ranking. If he’s the guy I would rather have brought in another to compete with jb and have a shot to get to the same 8-9 wins I think we will get to with tua clip jr.

hate all you want. Hope I’m wrong. I’ll come back and own it

He can throw the ball 55 - 60 yards with accuracy. How much more than that do you need?

Arm-strength can be fools-gold without anticipation, footwork and eye-discipline.

Vine Ok GIF
again, I really don't care what you think.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, I just don't give a fiddlers **** about either one of you two toilet flies. So why waste my time proving something to you? What I said was that I remember reading some posts stating that Williams outplayed Lawrence and some posters thought we got the better qb. That's all been substantiated in this thread.

False.

With Williams we didn’t run a play in Clemson’s half until the 3rd quarter. He’s a year or two away from even being a potentially viable starter.

I’m just hoping he learns how a QB holds a football by then…

200.gif

1. Do you know how many of his passes against Clemson and FSU were on 3rd down?

2. Or how many QBs pass the ball without the laces?

Advertisement
LMAO. You said Emory Williams had the scrambling ability of Michael Vick

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Yeah, cause i was being serious about emory in that post. If you believe that I was, maybe you are a clown. I did mention reading about Williams being the better player, so i didn't just pull that out of my *** tonight. And honestly. I don't remember even posting that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back