Lil Tua now in transfer portal

Someone else somewhat corroborated what I was referring to, so I wasn't just making it up, like you make up having a girlfriend. So just take the L like you take pipe and call it a night.

Oh, cut the crap.

Someone corroborated that, yes, Jarren Williams did better at one camp than Trevor Lawrence did. I also did that.

But nobody has supported your vague exaggerations that "some on here" were arguing that this camp performance made Jarren Williams "better than" Trevor Lawrence.

Once again, you make *** *** insults towards heterosexual posters.

Advertisement
H

All of us thought Jarren was going to be good coming in. Unfortunately he just didn't have the work ethic to do it.

Yeah, and I get that. Very accurate assessment.

But that's not the same as this guy with his phantom recall of all the Miami fans who claimed that Jarren Williams was better than Trevor Lawrence because of "that one time, in band camp".

Advertisement
Imagine a "young guy" insulting old guys, while he can't remember things from a couple of years ago, and doesn't know how to use his computer to search for those things...
No, I just don't give a fiddlers **** about either one of you two toilet flies. So why waste my time proving something to you? What I said was that I remember reading some posts stating that Williams outplayed Lawrence and some posters thought we got the better qb. That's all been substantiated in this thread.

Charge your ******* phone.
Walter White Danger GIF by Breaking Bad

Advertisement
No, I just don't give a fiddlers **** about either one of you two toilet flies. So why waste my time proving something to you? What I said was that I remember reading some posts stating that Williams outplayed Lawrence and some posters thought we got the better qb. That's all been substantiated in this thread.
"I remember some on here saying Jarren Williams was better than Trevor Lawrence"

This you?

I don’t remember anyone saying that we got the better player (Jarren Williams).

Oh, cut the crap.

Someone corroborated that, yes, Jarren Williams did better at one camp than Trevor Lawrence did. I also did that.

But nobody has supported your vague exaggerations that "some on here" were arguing that this camp performance made Jarren Williams "better than" Trevor Lawrence.

Once again, you make *** *** insults towards heterosexual posters.
Yeah, takes pipe like a meth head taking copper pipe out of a building. Why does your mind always go the *** way?

Advertisement
You're a ******* clown.

Setting aside the fact that you posted no context and made it seem like people have said "TVD > Caleb Williams" recently (which is what I was responding to), you ignore the fact that the thread was about two first-year-starters who had good years, when the debate was whether Miami should take a transfer over the incumbent.

The reality is that some people on that thread said TVD was better, others said Williams was better, but most people said they were both good and that it was not a great idea to get rid of our incumbent for a transfer, even if the transfer was better.

I don't have anything to repent for, nor do most of the posters here. Sure, a banned poster like Krazy Cane said TVD was better. Who cares?

How about you "keep it movin", onto a relevant discussion topic.

This is such an on brand response from you I cant even be mad

antonin scalia hands GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back