Lil Tua now in transfer portal

That award would have some stiff competition with this crowd. @CanesZ06 has certainly been out making friends lately. Ive never seen a fanbase verbally abuse one another as bad as the Canes fans.

Dont be upset @Suhrthing If it makes you feel any better, I would absolutely **** on you if you were on fire.
@Suhrthing I'd **** on you even if you weren't on fire.

Advertisement
I don't remember specific names but they were talking about some football camp for seniors in GA and that Jarren Williams looked and performed better than Lawrence and that we got the better qb from GA.
I can't speak to saying he was better, but if I recall correctly, there were people who pointed out that he did better at the Elite 11.

You're not far off base with that statement.

@Suhrthing I'd **** on you even if you weren't on fire.

1704596528691.gif

Advertisement
After two years of zero creativity mixed with congested , tight formations I will remove myself from giving takes on the offense until I see different.
Mario could see the hottest woman in the world naked on a bed begging him to take advantage of what she was showing and he still wouldn’t hit the open hole fast

Let’s not start pulling takes out of here. Repent and keep it movin

You're a ******* clown.

Setting aside the fact that you posted no context and made it seem like people have said "TVD > Caleb Williams" recently (which is what I was responding to), you ignore the fact that the thread was about two first-year-starters who had good years, when the debate was whether Miami should take a transfer over the incumbent.

The reality is that some people on that thread said TVD was better, others said Williams was better, but most people said they were both good and that it was not a great idea to get rid of our incumbent for a transfer, even if the transfer was better.

I don't have anything to repent for, nor do most of the posters here. Sure, a banned poster like Krazy Cane said TVD was better. Who cares?

How about you "keep it movin", onto a relevant discussion topic.

Advertisement
I don’t think there’s any doubt he’d be coming to Miami if he’s granted eligibility.

Advertisement
It was probably 5 years ago and who are you to judge? I bet you can't remember to get out of bed before you **** in the morning you fossil

So let's see, you are complaining about some 5-year old post that you can't remember, don't know who said it, and which you can't quote accurately.

And you are complaining about MY age? Regardless, my memory is far superior to yours.

Focus on improving yourself, rather than being so bigoted and ageist.

So let's see, you are complaining about some 5-year old post that you can't remember, don't know who said it, and which you can't quote accurately.

And you are complaining about MY age? Regardless, my memory is far superior to yours.

Focus on improving yourself, rather than being so bigoted and ageist.
Be honest you bought the premium didn't you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back