Lil Tua now in transfer portal

Advertisement
Dolphins fan here. Tuas numbers are hyper inflated. We may be stuck w him the next few seasons now. He's our Phillip Rivers.
Philip rivers was an 8 time Pro Bowl QB who kept the chargers relevant for 15 years. With Tua the Dolphins are a guaranteed 10-12 win team every year as long as he remains healthy. For a franchise that was stuck in mediocrity for the better part of 20 years I would say that's a massive improvement.

Advertisement
It’s not actually. Stats show he isn’t some sort of YAC-merchant.
Football fans are stupid.
Show me his stats against teams w a pulse or winning record?

Why are Dolphins fans like this w our qb and so protective ?

We did this same dance w Tannehill.

Philip rivers was an 8 time Pro Bowl QB who kept the chargers relevant for 15 years. With Tua the Dolphins are a guaranteed 10-12 win team every year as long as he remains healthy. For a franchise that was stuck in mediocrity for the better part of 20 years I would say that's a massive improvement.
I'd like a Super Bowl. I'd even take a nice play off run. ****, I'll settle for a winning record against Buffalo at this point.

And it'll still be less than Tuas wins against Buffalo.

It's okay to want more of your Qb, I promise you, Sir.
Watch Brian Flores/Josh Boyer and Vic Fangio defenses give up 48, 32, 26, 35 and 56 in Tua's losses against Buffalo but place the blame at the young QB's feet. OK.

Meanwhile the team is 10-2 in Tua starts in December/January when they give up less than 27 points.

Advertisement
Even if he has heard absolutely nothing from the NCAA, it makes sense for him to hit the portal and transfer here before the enrollment deadline. If the waiver is accepted, great then he can be part of Spring ball. If the waiver is denied, then he can withdraw from school and plan for the NFL. As long as he isn't doing any football activities before the waiver is ruled on, there's nothing stopping him from just being a student.

Not so sure. It's a brutal situation and emotionally it feels like he should get the waiver, but it would open up a can of worms for the NCAA. I have no idea how it'll go but it seems like national reporters are all in agreement getting the waiver is unlikely.
Feels like players apply for waivers all the time. This seems like a legitimate request. But if the ncaa knows he'd more than likely end up in miami I fully expect them to deny it

Advertisement
Even if he has heard absolutely nothing from the NCAA, it makes sense for him to hit the portal and transfer here before the enrollment deadline. If the waiver is accepted, great then he can be part of Spring ball. If the waiver is denied, then he can withdraw from school and plan for the NFL. As long as he isn't doing any football activities before the waiver is ruled on, there's nothing stopping him from just being a student.
He can do everything everyone else does if he commits and enrolls

Watch Brian Flores/Josh Boyer and Vic Fangio defenses give up 48, 32, 26, 35 and 56 in Tua's losses against Buffalo and place the blame at the young QB's feet.
Watched him have a passer rating of 79 w 5 TDs and 5 INTs and barely over 200 yards avg and placed the blame. I mean since we talking stats.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back