Lil Tua now in transfer portal

I do not want the McCormick of quarterbacks

Great-Value-Plain-Salt-26-oz_e7d443bd-604b-4689-b42c-d2bc9cac182a.f35217d4d4647391fc58298bed933635.jpeg

Or
McCormick-Salt-Free-Garlic-and-Herb-Seasoning-4-37-oz-Mixed-Spices-Seasonings_cdcba50a-8e77-4779-bb90-52c9b2c66e5d.f9f1ec02a833d384b165da41f495dabb.jpeg

Advertisement
He just applied for it yesterday?

Wasn’t someone on here saying he did that already lol

Advertisement
Ward has more arm talent but little Tua has played a lot of football against good competition with consistent high level results. Plus if you watch full game film his line was below average, their running game was baaaaad and there are not a lot of targets running around wide open or making bigtime plays for him.

He is a good quarterback and would be a perfect 1 yr rental to keep us on schedule with the rebuild.

Based on this I'd think he def has a solid case for a waiver. What a brutal situation if that gets denied and in the 5th game he played 2 snaps
Not so sure. It's a brutal situation and emotionally it feels like he should get the waiver, but it would open up a can of worms for the NCAA. I have no idea how it'll go but it seems like national reporters are all in agreement getting the waiver is unlikely.

Less than a month ago, the Miami “insiders” were telling us we had our pick of Cam Ward or Will Howard. Now we are praying on waivers and breaking down UAlbany vs. Monmouth film….nasty work.

But Lil Tua me, I suppose.
Can’t stand yall lying mother****ers

Advertisement
Tyreek gonna say whatever the **** he's gonna say to boost up his QB ya doofus.
What are you 10. Doofus wow my kids don't even say that. LOL

Oh and I guess the fact that TUA is leading the league in passing yards must mean he's not very accurate. Just stop you sound like a kid.

That is absolutely the case they will make bank even as I cry

Thats why Id wager he wouldn't cost UM a dime. He'd have lots of NIL options on his own (well, because of his brother). So that 2+ mil UM has allocated for the portal could get put into the same safety deposit box where Cristobal stashes his unspent timeouts.

I’m not over the moon about him but I am a fan. I would definitely take him and not out of desperation, but I’ve had him in that group behind Ward from the beginning

He’s a good QB imo
You are as decisive as he is in the pocket

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't think I agree with the notion Taulia will come cheap. That's a huge assumption from everybody. Just because your family is rich doesn't make you want to sacrifice your desired worth.
Im sure wont be cheap but cant imagine he will cost the ~$2-3m (?) that Ward is possibly commanding from us. Give Tua $1M which is prob enough and use the rest on WR1 and some other guys.

10+ win planning scenarios

Plan A. Ward (would take all NIL available)
Plan B. Salter (would take all NIL available)
Plan C. Taulia and Evan Stewart (Taulia probably goes to UM for next to nothing, give the rest to Stewart to give Taulia a #1 WR)
Stewart going to Oregon

Advertisement
Back