Lil Tua now in transfer portal

Advertisement
I’d be fine with him. I just hope Mario isn’t pulling the reins back on getting Salter to hold out for Taulia.

fourth of july dog GIF
Kristen Wiig Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

It made sense to me but the preworkout ain’t kicked in yet so I’m a shell of myself

Its ******* Friday, brother. What in the **** are you doing?

Its time to get to ******* work. The board needs an UNDER THE BENCH PRESS: QB Edition.

These plebs on this message board need your hot takes to read while they do 4 minutes on Elliptical before getting off and going home because they, like the Miami Hurricanes accept failure and mediocrity.

Chop chop, pal.

Workout Working Out GIF by The World's Strongest Man

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its ******* Friday, brother. What in the **** are you doing?

Its time to get to ******* work. The board needs an UNDER THE BENCH PRESS: QB Edition.

These plebs on this message board need your hot takes to read while they do 4 minutes on Elliptical before getting off and going home because they, like the Miami Hurricanes accept failure and mediocrity.

Chop chop, pal.

Workout Working Out GIF by The World's Strongest Man's Strongest Man
This is the spot I needed brother

IMG_2322.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hyper inflated by what? Throwing behind 3-4 backup OL on the majority of his snaps this year?
He ain't the guy and never will be.

Feasts on nobodies.

I love my Fins man. But too much of our fanbase falls in love w our qbs. They used to be ready to fight me about Henne and Tannehill too.

Advertisement
Back