Like clockwork, the miserable little *******...

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
...sit around waiting for Fuente or Patterson or whoever else is being discussed as a potential HC to lose. Then, they think they can make their stupid cases based off of one game, and they turn the board into a diarrhea puddle of back and forth heel digging.

I can picture those puny weasels staring at their toast that they swear has an image of Butch in it on pins and needles hoping for Cincinnati to pull out that game against Houston so they could declare Herman a failure.

Tell us how great Butch Koresh is, faqgits. Tell us how he was 8-1 and dominating teams at UNC like Larry Fedora is. Oh that's right. He never dominated at UNC like Fedora is this year. Carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
UM should only consider undefeated head coaches!
We need to wait until after the championship game. That way we make sure we get an undefeated one!

We have been saying this for weeks, eventually 1 coach will lose. It happened. The potatoes come out and shoot loads on their stomach shouting with joy.

The man was able to do what he did at Memphis and now he is a failure. Good to know.

Someone is going to lose next week, expect another melt down. Heel diggers dig in!

...sit around waiting for Fuente or Patterson or whoever else is being discussed as a potential HC to lose. Then, they think they can make their stupid cases based off of one game, and they turn the board into a diarrhea puddle of back and forth heel digging.

I can picture those puny weasels staring at their toast that they swear has an image of Butch in it on pins and needles hoping for Cincinnati to pull out that game against Houston so they could declare Herman a failure.
Tell us how great Butch Koresh is, faqgits. Tell us how he was 8-1 and dominating teams at UNC like Larry Fedora is. Oh that's right. He never dominated at UNC like Fedora is this year. Carry on.
You sound ****ed old man.

Well, UNC has played two teams with a winning record and their names were Duke and Pitt. I wouldn't crown Fedora yet.

However, it is dumb to pile on the first Memphis loss in 15 games.

With that said, Butch or Herman.

Advertisement
This fanbase amazes me. If it was up to this fanbase we would have 0 candidates to choose from.

Strong sucks
Fuente sucks
Herman will suck after he loses
Butch is god.....hes never lost a game
Chud sucks. He lost with the browns
Pagano is god. He never loses

But but they were gonna make a title run , there was just a bunch of suspensions . That's the second best thing on his resume .

During the Houston game I was thinking there's ***gits with literal erections hoping for a loss . They could run in an say " his fluke is over , Bbb".

What meltdown? Can't we have a good laugh at some other team's failure, for a change?

Advertisement
Butch. Fuente. Herman.

All upgrades but all a risk for various reasons.

Navy is a tough team that would beat us walking away this year.

crossover22[]_[];2360721 said:
This fanbase amazes me. If it was up to this fanbase we would have 0 candidates to choose from.

Strong sucks
Fuente sucks

So **** true. It's hilarious

crossover22[]_[];2360721 said:

Strong sucks
Fuente sucks

So **** true. It's hilarious

Lol

Advertisement
>

bruh, dont get mad coz your experiments for head coaches may get exposed.

Frankly, I personally don't really care how your cute hot coaches are faring.

I simply know that the U can't afford any further experiments, short on teeth.

Just bring in Butch and a couple of well paid stud Coordinators sprinkled in with good technician-position coaches, incl. Dorsey as QB coach and I am good.

I'll leave you and yours with that fascination with the hot young coaches,

I'm more comfortable making Memphis' loss tonight an indictment of Ole Miss/The SEC than one of Fuente.

Advertisement
Gary patterson is not leaving tcu. That is his program and dude can stay there until he retires. And fuente isn't a legit candidate here. Y'all know whow the candidates are and are wasting your time talking about all these other guys

Gary patterson is not leaving tcu. That is his program and dude can stay there until he retires. And Fuente isn't a legit candidate here. Y'all know whow the candidates are and are wasting your time talking about all these other guys

Why not? It would be stupid not to at least give him an interview.

Lol....funny. Couple of weeks ago Fedora was a corch, now he's better than Butch??? Lol. Look, I agree, no need for anyone to root for any potential coach to lose, but I think postings are being taken out of context. Based upon several other threads, some are just saying that some of these "up and coming" coaches are not a sure thing either.

The problem w Fuentes is that his offense scores a ton of points, but his D gives up a ton of points and it finally caught up to him. The point was as Great as Patterson is, every year TCU loses one game against stiff competition down the stretch...no titles. Baylor is in the same boat.

Advertisement
Back