LIFW

Advertisement
guess but the stock price dropped by 5% today down to .70, assume the guy you are replying to bought when it was higher, he got scared it was going under so he sold at a loss to recover something.
Oh ok yes Stock value continues to fall

Advertisement
Facts.

We have a ton of renewed financial support in the program, Marcus Lemonis, the Mas brothers, Dan Lambert, the Soffers, Carlos de la Cruz Sr, Orlando Bravo & several others.

And that’s just donors that we publicly know of, that’s not including the hundreds of former players who put money in & several other businesses & alumni who specifically give money anonymously.

Miami’s got enough booster support for NIL & any other athletic endeavor to go around, Ruiz is just the most vocal/promotional by design.
Glad to hear THIS! Now let's see some big signings - especially in basketball - where our Final 4 team is not getting the transfers we hoped for (and many thought would be easy-peasy). And no more TVD/Wong type leaks please!

Advertisement
Horrible advice. Put it all on black.

bet-bet-on-black.gif

If you’re scared, go to church.

Some people are just not cut out for investing in the stock market. Those people especially should not be buying stocks like this.

Like someone else said, if you don’t know about a business, buy stock in something you understand. Apple isn’t going out of business anytime soon, so, even if they drop, you’re still going to have most of your investment for the time being. Same thing with other big companies that are well capitalized, and functioning.

Better yet, buy mutual funds. Just do a little research.

Stock tip of the day. Buy stock in things you use everyday. Apple, google, Microsoft…. Don’t be stupid buying lifewallet. Ask yourself when was the last time I opened the lifewallet app? Answer never, download the app for support don’t buy the stock.
To add to this, learn how to read a balance sheet. Cash flow, income statement, etc allows you to decipher the overall financial stability of a company long term. Find companies that check those boxes and invest as much as you can afford.

Advertisement
Stock tip of the day. Buy stock in things you use everyday. Apple, google, Microsoft…. Don’t be stupid buying lifewallet. Ask yourself when was the last time I opened the lifewallet app? Answer never, download the app for support don’t buy the stock.
Ah, yes. The foolproof strategy - buy high, never sell. Works every time.

To add to this, learn how to read a balance sheet. Cash flow, income statement, etc allows you to decipher the overall financial stability of a company long term. Find companies that check those boxes and invest as much as you can afford.
Lifewallet financial statements are disgusting and have been from jump. Last thing I’ll add. If you don’t understand how to read financial statements don’t buy individual stocks on your own. Buy an S&P500 ETF and let it ride out or hire a professional.

Lifewallet financial statements are disgusting and have been from jump. Last thing I’ll add. If you don’t understand how to read financial statements don’t buy individual stocks on your own. Buy an S&P500 ETF and let it ride out or hire a professional.
I'm a CPA, was an auditor at a big 4 firm, and now a CFA. I still only buy index funds/etfs. After fees, there's no reason to hire a professional for investment advice (for most individuals).

The funny thing is, all these articles out here about the SEC announcement actually have very little to do with actual financial statement error. They have to do with lack of proper internal controls per sarbanes Oxley. It just means there could be potential misstatements. See it all the time with private companies that go public who don't hire knowledgeable individuals or consultants.

In no way am I saying invest in lifewallet. Just saying the articles are misleading. They very well cease as a going concern for other reasons.

Advertisement
Let me know if you need assistance applying for SNAP and welfare...

I’d settle for a draft petition to @RVACane for the creation of a Ruiz Megathread…

Whereas, CIS posters repeatedly start threads related to John Ruiz and/or LifeWallet,

Whereas, the same CIS posters bring up the same “concerns” in every thread

Whereas, many CIS posters are caused anal injury (“butthurt”) by anything related to John Ruiz and/or LifeWallet

Therefore be it resolved that the great and powerful Maude @RVACane merge all threads related to John Ruiz and/or LifeWallet into a Megathread

Therefore also be it resolved that the Megathread is labeled hater tears

You get it 😎

I’d settle for a draft petition to @RVACane for the creation of a Ruiz Megathread…

Whereas, CIS posters repeatedly start threads related to John Ruiz and/or LifeWallet,

Whereas, the same CIS posters bring up the same “concerns” in every thread

Whereas, many CIS posters are caused anal injury (“butthurt”) by anything related to John Ruiz and/or LifeWallet

Therefore be it resolved that the great and powerful Maude @RVACane merge all threads related to John Ruiz and/or LifeWallet into a Megathread

Therefore also be it resolved that the Megathread is labeled hater tears

You get it 😎

And then anyone who posts in it goes to purgatory. Board would be 700% better.

Advertisement
Back