LIFW

1 Doesn't really tell me anything.
2. Appears to reinforce Ruiz as THE NLI piece for Miami.
3. Unclear how much, if anything, that group has done.

So, while it sounds like I'm being dismissive, that is not my point. This thread started with an implicit discussion of Ruiz' financial ties to Miami NIL, and that is what I'm trying to better actually understand. It sounded like some posters had some inside knowledge, so I was curious, but I wanted to focus on what is actually happening on the NLI front.

Thanks for the time and sources.
Ruiz is not the only booster committing money to NIL for Miami.

We don’t know who is giving exactly what other than him because they’re not promoting their contributions in the same way that he is. That’s the point.

If he were the sole NIL contributor, then sure, watching every penny of his stocks might make sense on a macro-level, but without actually knowing exactly where other sources of NIL deals are coming from, it’s mainly just speculation based on social media.

If people are worried that the entirety of our NIL initiatives & success in the process of recruiting is hinged on Ruiz & LifeWallet, how do they know that his NIL investment is coming directly from the profit margin of the company or if someone else wouldn’t step up with their own collectives or NIL opportunities for recruits that could fulfill the same role?

People seem to be calculating for a worse case scenario based on minimal information & then drawing a conclusion.

Just because it isn’t known, doesn't mean it’s not happening.

Advertisement
I think it's fair to say that Ruiz occupies a very different space than anyone else doing NIL deals with Miami kids. Ruiz has brought a lot of positive press to Miami because he is so vocal about his role that I bet there are kids all over the country who know who he is. I'm not sure how many other schools can claim that distinction (if any). That is obviously a boon for Miami athletics and an advantage because he is a known commodity. Obviously, there's a downside too. But it is understandable why Ruiz seems like more of a sacred cow than anyone else in the NIL/Miami space.
Dance Love GIF by ZDF Magazin Royale

I see it's cool to be a slurper again as they're out in full force today. No questioning anything ever, or you're "part of the worst fanbase ever". What O.P. said wasn't even negative, some of you guys are so ******* annoying.

Ruiz is not the only booster committing money to NIL for Miami.

We don’t know who is giving exactly what other than him because they’re not promoting their contributions in the same way that he is. That’s the point.

If he were the sole NIL contributor, then sure, watching every penny of his stocks might make sense on a macro-level, but without actually knowing exactly where other sources of NIL deals are coming from, it’s mainly just speculation based on social media.

If people are worried that the entirety of our NIL initiatives & success in the process of recruiting is hinged on Ruiz & LifeWallet, how do they know that his NIL investment is coming directly from the profit margin of the company or if someone else wouldn’t step up with their own collectives or NIL opportunities for recruits that could fulfill the same role?

People seem to be calculating for a worse case scenario based on minimal information & then drawing a conclusion.

Just because it isn’t known, doesn't mean it’s not happening.
He's not even TOWARDS the top of the group. That's what's comical.

Advertisement
Sunshine posts and people ignoring the mediocrity of the program are different things and you know that

By all means keep trying to make yourself feel superior by saying you’re “devils advocate”

Really you’re just full of crap but hey it’s not like you’ll ever admit that to me so ✌🏼
I never called myself superior, that's not the objective of a devils advocate. But the fact you keep bringing that up leads me to believe you have an inferiority complex. Take that **** somewhere else i'm not your enemy.

This has happened in other threads but it's not really what's being discussed here. Which is how is the company doing and can it affect Ruiz's ability to serve as an NIL booster for the program. I think that's a legitimate topic.
And right now it seems the company is not doing very well and it is concerning for future NIL deals unless things get turned around by LIFW. I would not have mentioned this but for the fact that the stock is trading at all-time lows of .78/share

Advertisement
To ease your concerns would literally be explaining to God knows who that in some instances what you see is not always what you get. We like the idea that people believe our program is dependent on Ruiz. Not everyone wants the same attention. It's naive to think the expanse we've made & the scale of the commitments we've seen is reliant on ONE MAN BEFORE he even had the kind of funds sitting around that would make that possible. We're not...
With LIFW, what I see is a penny stock. Not a good sign. Institutions rarely touch anything under $5.

Though the program is not dependent on Ruiz-Actually, maybe it is. I do not know for sure.

Before NIL, Mario proved he was a top recruiter in the country but now with NIL, Ruiz is a major player in our recruiting like or not. I am rooting for Ruiz and LIFW to stay strong and healthy but .78/Share does not inspire confidence going forward.

Sunshine posts and people ignoring the mediocrity of the program are different things and you know that

By all means keep trying to make yourself feel superior by saying you’re “devils advocate”

Really you’re just full of crap but hey it’s not like you’ll ever admit that to me so ✌🏼
Do ignorant people realize they're ignorant, or do they think they're the informed ones and everyone else is ignorant?

He's not even TOWARDS the top of the group. That's what's comical.

He's not?

You're implying that there's multiple someone's dropping (reportedly) 10 mil into NIL deals a year?

If that's the case, one would think it would eventually be out there.

You know my stance, NIL is dressed up pay for play.

Losing 10 mil a year though, that'd be a major dent in NIL opportunities.

Advertisement
With LIFW, what I see is a penny stock. Not a good sign. Institutions rarely touch anything under $5.

Though the program is not dependent on Ruiz-Actually, maybe it is. I do not know for sure.

Before NIL, Mario proved he was a top recruiter in the country but now with NIL, Ruiz is a major player in our recruiting like or not. I am rooting for Ruiz and LIFW to stay strong and healthy but .78/Share does not inspire confidence going forward.
Are you buying?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back