LifeWallet

Udynasty

Redshirt Freshman

Ruiz is the real MVP. I will be downloading LifeWallet and hoping many of you guys do as well. This man is doing ALOT for the program. He is NOT the only one but he set the foundation and has gotten the ball rolling, by the time the UM collective is set up, and other big fish join, UM will be well on it's way in this NIL arms race, because of Ruiz.

Advertisement

Ruiz is the real MVP. I will be downloading LifeWallet and hoping many of you guys do as well. This man is doing ALOT for the program. He is NOT the only one but he set the foundation and has gotten the ball rolling, by the time the UM collective is set up, and other big fish join, UM will be well on it's way in this NIL arms race, because of Ruiz.

Why can’t Ferman make a single tweet without randomly double and triple spacing words in no discernible pattern. It always makes me think he’s been taken hostage.

Advertisement
Why can’t Ferman make a single tweet without randomly double and triple spacing words in no discernible pattern. It always makes me think he’s been taken hostage.

1650957593820.png

Advertisement
Not sure is answered here but has the big money cleared for Ruiz yet? It must have right? Not many attorneys have $5m to spend on things like this away from their regular wealth.
He’s way more than just an attorney but that profession jump started all his other undertakings.

Advertisement

I think his hands shake because he is so happy to have a new lease on life since Mario took over. Gary is like an adopted housepet who was abused by the previous owner, and is still nervous about everything.

Advertisement

Idk.....I think a lot of us would be better off with Life Alert than LifeWallet

Advertisement
Back