Liberty City El Trying To Save Us From This:

Advertisement
If this staff is as good as people want to believe and the previous staff was a hindrance as much as people want to believe then 8-4 is underachieving. 9-3 is the bar.

That statement is made in a vacuum on August 12th.

Advertisement
Coaching -- Upgraded across the board -- Every single new coach is an upgrade, Field is only holdover
QB -- A proven QB returns with quality depth behind him
RB -- A new OL mentality geared toward running the ball and lots of depth
WR -- Depth across the line but nobody proven (this may keep us from winning it all this year)
TE -- Depth, Talent and Experience
OL -- The best OL coaches in the world plus lots of grown man strength
DE -- All new transfers -- Coaches selected these dudes -- Better get em right
DL -- Leonard MF'in Taylor
LB -- All new transfers -- Coaches selected these dudes -- Better get em right. Dont have to play #11
CB -- New transfer -- Coaches selected this dude -- Better get em right. And experience like a mug -- Dont have to play #7
S -- Kinchens, AW, JW If one of these guys doesnt make an All American team - I'm a monkeys Uncle
P -- Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!
K -- Borrrrrrreeeeegalllless

No flippin way we go 8-4
Eight million dollar man -- Dont f this up!
He got everything he wanted - He got coaches, he got support staff, he got transfers he wanted, he got recruits he wanted.
ACCCG & a victory over FSU is the floor.

The way he said "come over here and get a cup of this" set me over the fuggin edge 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Im not privy to who is who on Twitter, but I hope this dude makes more things like this. Gold quality content

Advertisement
Coaching -- Upgraded across the board -- Every single new coach is an upgrade, Field is only holdover
QB -- A proven QB returns with quality depth behind him
RB -- A new OL mentality geared toward running the ball and lots of depth
WR -- Depth across the line but nobody proven (this may keep us from winning it all this year)
TE -- Depth, Talent and Experience
OL -- The best OL coaches in the world plus lots of grown man strength
DE -- All new transfers -- Coaches selected these dudes -- Better get em right
DL -- Leonard MF'in Taylor
LB -- All new transfers -- Coaches selected these dudes -- Better get em right. Dont have to play #11
CB -- New transfer -- Coaches selected this dude -- Better get em right. And experience like a mug -- Dont have to play #7
S -- Kinchens, AW, JW If one of these guys doesnt make an All American team - I'm a monkeys Uncle
P -- Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!
K -- Borrrrrrreeeeegalllless

No flippin way we go 8-4
Eight million dollar man -- Dont f this up!
He got everything he wanted - He got coaches, he got support staff, he got transfers he wanted, he got recruits he wanted.
ACCCG & a victory over FSU is the floor.
You have drowned in the koolaid my brotha

Advertisement
Back