Liberty City El Trying To Save Us From This:

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Thatā€™s honestly a mistake on my part...

Fans should have as unrealistic expectations as much as possible...

Reason & Logic is for idiots.

FIFTEEN N-O!!!
Get out of here with that weak *** simp shĆÆt.

MINIMUM EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS SEASON:
- 15-0
- Offense averages 70 pts per game
- Defense does not allow Os to pass 50 yd line EVER
- Mario clubs Fisher to death at handshake after G3
- Mario RKOs Saban onto broken glass after hoisting the Natty

Get some 'fəking backbone around here.

CIS charmin soft.

Advertisement
I'm not saying 15-0, but we beat the ACC champs last year at their place with Mandy in control. I don't think assuming we win the coastal is a stretch.
kool aid GIF

I see you began taking a couple sips of that bad boii

Advertisement
I mean the craziest prediction Iā€™ve seen on here is 10-2. Weā€™ll be favored in Vegas in every game outside of ATM & Clemson. So Iā€™m not really sure how terrible the kool aid drinking is.
I really don't understand this. Expecting to beat that shi**y ACC minus Clemson with 10 times the staff we had before, killing it in the portal and having the best QB in the conference is drinking kool aid?
This fan base is like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
We don't have to be a playoff team to beat NC, Pitt and Duke.
Edit: I forgot Mighty FSU

Last edited:
I really don't understand this. Expecting to beat that ****Y ACC minus Clemson with 10 times the staff we had before, killing it in the portal and having the best QB in the conference is drinking kool aid?
This fan base is like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
We don't have to be a playoff team to beat NC, Pitt and Duke.
Thats what I think. I have us 9-3 acc costal champs. I think we lose the 2 were dogs in & slip up one more.

Advertisement
Bro, I, too, thought D$ was Black just based upon the screen name D$ & his avatar; and all it took was for me to hear him on the podcast w/ the greeting ā€œWhatā€™s up Canes Fans?ā€ and I immediately said, this ninja ainā€™t Black. Lol
@Rellyrell just to make things crystal and clear up any potential confusion.

I am Caucasian

Advertisement
I donā€™t know. Iā€™ve actually seen a lot of realistic and reasonable takes around here recently. I mean thereā€™s maybe a handful of special Ed kids who really believe that a coaching staff change is going to turn a 7-5 team into a 15-0 squad but for the most part, Iā€™d say weā€™ve been reasonable. The general consensus is between 8-10 regular season wins and I think thatā€™s right where it should be. I mean Vegas has us at 8.5 right now. Every game is winnable but thereā€™s plenty of losable ones there also.

Advertisement
Bro, I, too, thought D$ was Black just based upon the screen name D$ & his avatar; and all it took was for me to hear him on the podcast w/ the greeting ā€œWhatā€™s up Canes Fans?ā€ and I immediately said, this ninja ainā€™t Black. Lol
Just like the Cribs. When I heard him talk I said "Krakka from north Florida, way north. All is cool, he is a 100% Cane.

Advertisement
Back