Liberty City El Trying To Save Us From This:

I mean the craziest prediction I’ve seen on here is 10-2. We’ll be favored in Vegas in every game outside of ATM & Clemson. So I’m not really sure how terrible the kool aid drinking is.

Let me take it a step farther.

I believe that Miami's "most likely outcome" is 10-2. I'm not saying "most likely" means "90% likely", I'm just saying that I think it is more likely that we win 10 games than 8 or 9.

Now, having said that, I could certainly see a pathway to ending up at 8 or 9 games. I don't consider a prediction of 8 or 9 wins "crazy". Perhaps it is pessimistic, but definitely possible.

ON THE OTHER HAND...

Those "I'm keepin' it real, bro" bros who are predicting 7 or 8 wins act like those of us who can see 10 wins are CRRRRRAAAAAZY. They call us names, they tell us we are "drinking the Kool-Aid", they say that we are delusional. Yet those are the people that have an inflexible mindset, which is not based on an objective analysis of THIS team and THIS schedule and THIS year, but on some vague bullcrap about "past years" and "most teams" and "new systems". Nobody has yet explained the details of WHY Tyler Van Dyke will struggle in 2022, but they are quick to tell us he will, just...because...

It's very simple. I'm not of the belief that Miami is "all the way byke" yet. I simply look at the changes that have been made with this team, compare them to the additions/subtractions for our 12 opponents, factor in the location of the games and the timing of our calendar, and I see the road games at aTm and Clemson as being BY FAR our biggest challenges. Nothing else even comes close. It is not so crazy to think that Miami would be the favorite AT GAME TIME in the other 10 games that we play this regular season, and let's not forget the fact that we beat the defending ACC champ last year, ON THE ROAD.

I don't buy into the vague and mopey "we're gonna drop a game we shouldn't drop" nonsense. I don't care about the close games last year that we "could have lost". I am sick of people trying to protect their fragile feelings from disappointment, instead of getting pumped up for the UM football season like I have done every year for nearly 40 years, whether we went 13-0 or 5-6.

We will be either 3-1 or 4-0 at the end of September. We get UNC at home and I'm not worried about Virginia Tech. UVa will be the toughest October game, but Charlottesville is not a scary place to play. We get F$U and Pitt at home in November, and I've already mentioned the Clemson game as being a tough challenge.

Sooner or later, Mario and this team will knock the pvssification out of a segment of our fanbase, particularly the younger ones who haven't enjoyed as many dominant seasons as I've had the humble privilege to experience.

10-2. That's not based on some deluional over-estimation of Miami, it's due to the realization that we have 10 incredibly easy games to play outside of aTm and Clemson. I'm not overrating Miami, I'm just grateful for the fact that we have such a weak slate of opponents this year.

Advertisement
Bro, I, too, thought D$ was Black just based upon the screen name D$ & his avatar; and all it took was for me to hear him on the podcast w/ the greeting “What’s up Canes Fans?” and I immediately said, this ninja ain’t Black. Lol
Lol! For real. Didn’t someone refer to him as Demetrius before? When I heard him speak, then I knew.

Finally something I want to hear. Also, I just found out DMoney isn't black. Am I going to be shocked and find out you're actually a 65 year old Chinese man?
I wouldn’t be surprised. We also just found out @Paranos was a brother from the Caribbean. I always thought he was a nerdy white boy with a fetish for everything big boned 🤷‍♂️

Bro, I, too, thought D$ was Black just based upon the screen name D$ & his avatar; and all it took was for me to hear him on the podcast w/ the greeting “What’s up Canes Fans?” and I immediately said, this ninja ain’t Black. Lol
haha we got a solid group that took that name and ran with it. We used to call my little brother D Money.

Advertisement
"Expectations" is kind of a vague word but I think anything less than the Coastal is underselling. **** we were a few plays from it last year.

kool aid GIF

I see you began taking a couple sips of that bad boii

Aye, I propose this particular Kool Aid gif is the official response to those who are die hard ACCCG or bust, everyone is elite, 15-0, etc etc. lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro; I, too, thought D$ was Black just based upon the screen name D$ & his avatar; and all it took was for me to hear him on the podcast w/ the greeting “What’s up Canes Fans?” and I immediately said, this ninja ain’t Black. Lol
And his love of R Kelly.

I'm pretty certain that I've never seen anyone (on any platform) use the finger pointing emoji as much as you. You might be a traffic cop? I'm trying to figure out what the point is??
👆I like to draw visuals for my audience. I express my deep emotional connection with my reader through the fluid and powerful movement of my limbs.👇

I majored in Interpretative Dance.

hxi5vT8PFYA6zYzs6l.gif

Kinda my thang.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back