Levonte Whitfield runs fastest 60M in nation

Advertisement
Are Kermit and Levonte the same person or brothers?

Same person. Kermit is his nickname.

Thanks! Scout has two different profiles for him!

45.gif

Don't kill me....but, Mike B posted he isn't so sure that Kermit will end up in this class. He didn't elaborate.

Advertisement
Don't kill me....but, Mike B posted he isn't so sure that Kermit will end up in this class. He didn't elaborate.

Facking worthless. And I can't think of one reason the kid wouldn't be in this class on our end. This is a guy you take, no?

Funny thing is one of Mike's mantras that is constantly wrong is that if a kid has a chance to go to his dream school, then he does. Kermit himself said he has loved us since he was 6(or was in 6th grade cant remember).

I imagine it's because of his cousin Bracy and FSU's track program that makes Mike think he won't end up here. I'm concerned he might not end up in this class because of that as well. Darby and Bracy on the track team, the chance to run against them in practice everyday and win national championships in track could outweigh his love for a school. I don't have any inside info, but my logic says they're the competition. I would love to see him in a Cane uniform though and really hope his love for the U is Duke strong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Be beyond depressing if we lost him to FSU. Hope Levonte is strong enough to not get sucked in by the b.s. FSU is selling.

If we lose him to FSU than that's unfortunate but at the end of the day the **** has nothing to do with me. Either he stays committed or he doesn't. No depression(real, fake or exaggerated) will be happening over here over any recruits decision. It's better that way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back