Levonte Whitfield runs fastest 60M in nation

Advertisement
I imagine it's because of his cousin Bracy and FSU's track program that makes Mike think he won't end up here. I'm concerned he might not end up in this class because of that as well. Darby and Bracy on the track team, the chance to run against them in practice everyday and win national championships in track could outweigh his love for a school. I don't have any inside info, but my logic says they're the competition. I would love to see him in a Cane uniform though and really hope his love for the U is Duke strong.

darby..Locke..Bracy..and kermit on a 4x100 team could be deadly... but i think his love for football and miami will keep him on board..

He's staying with Miami trust me kid doesn't even care what sanctions are coming he's sticking with Miami.

From his Twitter.

Levonte LoVerboi Whitfield Jr
I won the 100md cruised a 10.5 them GA boys scared of that fla speed #ShineHard

Advertisement
Still don't understand why Miami doesn't ahve an elite track program right smack in the middle of all that speed. Huge fail on the atghletic department IMO.

Still don't understand why Miami doesn't ahve an elite track program right smack in the middle of all that speed. Huge fail on the atghletic department IMO.

Um...the boys track team has 2 scholarships and a UM costs 50k/year. Florida and FSU have more scholarships and costs under 10k...if you have decent grades much less.

Um...the boys track team has 2 scholarships and a UM costs 50k/year. Florida and FSU have more scholarships and costs under 10k...if you have decent grades much less.

Why does fsu and if have more scholarships? again makes zero sense to me. If Miami wants to get it done there is a way to get it done. Miami not having a top flight track program is a dam joke IMO.

Advertisement
We have been missing a kid like this lately. Every week you watch teams exploiting defenses with these jitterbug types and it seems we have gotten away from recruiting them the last few years.

Dude, we just had Lamar and TB run two of the fastest 40s at the combine and DVD ran the fastest one last year. Speed has not been the reason we haven't been doing well.

Read my post again.

I am talking Roscoe Parrish types. I am not talking straight line speed bruh.

Agreed or either of the Moss brothers.

Tyrone Moss? LOL

Why does fsu and if have more scholarships? again makes zero sense to me. If Miami wants to get it done there is a way to get it done. Miami not having a top flight track program is a dam joke IMO.

real talk nites...

Advertisement
Back