Levonte Whitfield runs fastest 60M in nation

Advertisement
WOW. We ned this kid TODAY. He's exactly the kind of playmaker we are in need of.

We have been missing a kid like this lately. Every week you watch teams exploiting defenses with these jitterbug types and it seems we have gotten away from recruiting them the last few years.

With all the size that is coming in this year at WR, we really need to focus on pure speed.

Advertisement
We have been missing a kid like this lately. Every week you watch teams exploiting defenses with these jitterbug types and it seems we have gotten away from recruiting them the last few years.

Dude, we just had Lamar and TB run two of the fastest 40s at the combine and DVD ran the fastest one last year. Speed has not been the reason we haven't been doing well.

Dude, we just had Lamar and TB run two of the fastest 40s at the combine and DVD ran the fastest one last year. Speed has not been the reason we haven't been doing well.

Read my post again.

I am talking Roscoe Parrish types. I am not talking straight line speed bruh.

Advertisement

Read my post again.

Agreed or either of the Moss brothers.

Read my post again.

yes. the first player I thought of when I see this kid's film is Roscoe. this kid looks like he has the frame to be a decent bit bigger than Roscoe though. Kermit could get close to 190 in a few years, which would be phenomenal with his speed and agility.

really like this guy

Read my post again.

yes. the first player I thought of when I see this kid's film is Roscoe. this kid looks like he has the frame to be a decent bit bigger than Roscoe though. Kermit could get close to 190 in a few years, which would be phenomenal with his speed and agility.

really like this guy

Yeah I hesitated using to straight comparison to Roscoe, simply for that reason. I think Whitfield can get bigger, but we will see. Nice to see a small guy like that have those deep threat instincts, and a nose for the ball.

Advertisement
if I remember correctly, I think he lays some mofos out on defensive side of the ball too. kid is a player with ELITE athleticism and the potential for decent size

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back