Levonte "Kermit" Whitfield.

F

fastcane

Interesting!

''With Bracy sidelined by a football injury, Whitfield clocked a stunning 10.31 — tied for No. 2 nationally — to win Saturday's Golden South Classic.

That's the fastest wind-legal time ever run by a Florida 10th-grader and is No. 4 on the all-time U.S. sophomore list, according to Track & Field News guru Jack Shepard.''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20C2Sf_Nvuw

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...1_1_marvin-bracy-spring-football-adidas-dream

He's a CANE if i ever saw one! Speed, Speed and more Speed!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Legit 4.3 forty speed. He looks like he's jogging in most of these clips. Kid can flat out fly.

Advertisement
I thought I read an article a week or so ago where they said he was questioning his commitment. I know it's too early to worry about...but should I worry?

his coach is all cane, and he's all cane... all he rock is cane's gear.... IMDBCO... Canelock

Advertisement
I know the knock on Bracy was that he was a track guy playing football.

Is that the case with Kermit?

Bracy and Kermit are traveling to Oregon at the end of the month for a big time indoor track meet. They'll be running against each other in the 60 meter dash.

Advertisement
I know the knock on Bracy was that he was a track guy playing football.

Is that the case with Kermit?

it should be.. cause his senior year in track he can be running 10.2s.. maybe 10.1s..

he did clock a 10.31 with no wind...

Bracy and Kermit are traveling to Oregon at the end of the month for a big time indoor track meet. They'll be running against each other in the 60 meter dash.

Bracy is his cousin..

WR Levonte Whitfield numbers from the UA combine were impressive he was one of the fastest guys there:
Ht:5'7.5
Wt:?
40:4.43
Shuttle:4.13
3-cone:7.09
Vert:30"
levonte-whitfield-2011-track-field-35th-1Cz7o5.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement

Bracy is his cousin..

WR Levonte Whitfield numbers from the UA combine were impressive he was one of the fastest guys there:
Ht:5'7.5
Wt:?
40:4.43
Shuttle:4.13
3-cone:7.09
Vert:30"
35.jpg

That looks like Aj Turman(Sp*) in the pic.

If the kid wants to run track, he'll end up at FSU. Our kids aren't running track anymore, right?

Kid loves the U, and is all Canes. In my humble opinion, Bracy is a track star playing football, with AMAZING straight line speed. Kermit is a football player with GREAT speed and a lot more wiggle than Marvin. Kid can stop on a dime and accelerate again in a heartbeat, also possesses great agility and instincts with the ball in his hands. I think Bracy is a stud, but I'll take Kermit over him any day and then some. It's all about the U!!!

Advertisement
Back