Levonte "Kermit" Whitfield.

Advertisement
Curious to see how fast Whitfield can run this year. Should be into the 10.2x range

Last edited:
Bracy and Kermit are traveling to Oregon at the end of the month for a big time indoor track meet. They'll be running against each other in the 60 meter dash.

Bracy is his cousin..

WR Levonte Whitfield numbers from the UA combine were impressive he was one of the fastest guys there:
Ht:5'7.5
Wt:?
40:4.43
Shuttle:4.13
3-cone:7.09
Vert:30"
35.jpg

That looks like Aj Turman(Sp*) in the pic.

because it is...

IMHO, Bracy is to Demps as Kermit is to Santana.

Bracy is worried about the Olympics and being a world class sprinter. I prefer football guys who happen to be really fast. I want football players who run track to get faster for football. Who would u prefer on ur football team, lamar miller or jeff demps? Thats not even a close vote in my opinion. If I'm FSU, I'm much happier about getting Darby.

I know the knock on Bracy was that he was a track guy playing football.

Is that the case with Kermit?

it should be.. cause his senior year in track he can be running 10.2s.. maybe 10.1s..

he did clock a 10.31 with no wind...

Actually, this is Bracy's senior track season and Kermit's junior track season. He has two more track seasons to run lower than 10.3.

Advertisement
I know the knock on Bracy was that he was a track guy playing football.

Is that the case with Kermit?

it should be.. cause his senior year in track he can be running 10.2s.. maybe 10.1s..

he did clock a 10.31 with no wind...

Actually, this is Bracy's senior track season and Kermit's junior track season. He has two more track seasons to run lower than 10.3.

yeah i know maybe i should of been more clear.. i meant by kermits senior year of track he can be low 10.2's.. 10.1's even...

Bracey brings a legit deep threat to the m game his mere presence will cause problems. Miami needs players like that rather you guys realize it or not.

Advertisement
If the kid wants to run track, he'll end up at FSU. Our kids aren't running track anymore, right?

It better not be true. It's the dummest thing i've ever heard of and anypne who supports it doesn't know what they don't know.

In one of Golden's interviews i believe i heard him saying he wants to bring in some football players that run track. I think he had Kermit in mind, we need speed!

Bracey brings a legit deep threat to the m game his mere presence will cause problems. Miami needs players like that rather you guys realize it or not.

THIS! Glad Kermit is on deck...he will bring the speed to the table that will consistently allow us to attack all levels of the football field in the passing game.

Bracy and Kermit are traveling to Oregon at the end of the month for a big time indoor track meet. They'll be running against each other in the 60 meter dash.

Bracy is his cousin..

WR Levonte Whitfield numbers from the UA combine were impressive he was one of the fastest guys there:
Ht:5'7.5
Wt:?
40:4.43
Shuttle:4.13
3-cone:7.09
Vert:30"

That looks like Aj Turman(Sp*) in the pic.

because it is...

I can't believe I missed that not sure why I copy AJ photo..
Fixed thanks allaboutu and cocane..

NOTE: RB AJ Turman is his friend and teammate of Bracy, Turman at the UA combine measured around 6'0 and 198lbs..

Last edited:
Advertisement
If the kid wants to run track, he'll end up at FSU. Our kids aren't running track anymore, right?

It better not be true. It's the dummest thing i've ever heard of and anypne who supports it doesn't know what they don't know.

I know you are looking for things to slam Golden on, but did you miss my post where in his press conference Golden said he doesn't care if players run track? McGee told Golden he wanted to concentrate on football, which is why he isn't running this year. Golden said they are recruiting a few track guys for next year (I'm assuming Kermit is one).

I know you are looking for things to slam Golden on, but did you miss my post where in his press conference Golden said he doesn't care if players run track? McGee told Golden he wanted to concentrate on football, which is why he isn't running this year. Golden said they are recruiting a few track guys for next year (I'm assuming Kermit is one).

Both Duke and Malcolm are going to run track before they get on campus..

I am going to run the 100, 200 and 4x100. I will visit UM on the weekends to develop chemistry I want to get
familiar with the quarterbacks, get some chemistry so when I look at them, we are going to have timing.

-Malcolm

I would think any sprinter would want to come to UM for track. Amy Deem oversees the entire track program. She may be a woman's coach but she's a proven sprint coach who developed Lauren Williams.

Advertisement

THIS! Glad Kermit is on deck...he will bring the speed to the table that will consistently allow us to attack all levels of the football field in the passing game.

cant agree more kermits speed isnt something that comes around every year.. he can make an impact from day 1

I would think any sprinter would want to come to UM for track. Amy Deem oversees the entire track program. She may be a woman's coach but she's a proven sprint coach who developed Lauren Williams.

FSU's men's track program is top notch. If Bracy decides to drop football altogether, he's at the right school.

Whitfield seems like the type of recruit that really enjoys the game. He's a football player with elite track speed. Bracy's a track guy playing football. Big difference between the two. I'm glad we have Kermit on our side.

This kid has some sick speed and quicks. Get him on that U-tuff S&C program, and let him loose on those jet sweeps and quick screens. That's that "miami" speed I'm used to seeing.

Advertisement
Back