LETSSSSS GOOOOO OC NEWS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Reaction GIF

Advertisement
it is possible Mario knew Gattis was his primary target for OC after the Toledo HC declined the job. Gattis coaches wide receivers also. This made
BMAC more expendable even though he is a great coach and recruiter.

Gates should help us land Connerly who had Michigan as one of his favorites. He also has recruiting connections to the Midwest. Mario has great recruiting connections on the East Coast, West Coast and Southeast. Gatthis provides us the missing Midwest recruiting pipeline.

Both coordinators are home run hires. The other coaches are excellent as well.

Corey Raymond is the last piece missing to kill it recruiting and developing DBs. He should hire him as a co-DC DB coach in waiting to be DC in a few years when Steele retires.

Last edited:
it is possible Mario knew Gattis was his primary target for OC after the Toledo HC declined the job. Gattis coaches wide receivers also. This made
BMAC more expendable even though he is a great coach and recruiter.

Gates should help us land Connerly who had Michigan as one of his favorites. He also has recruiting connections to the Midwest. Mario has great recruiting connections on the East Coast, West Coast and Southeast. Gatthis provides us the missing Midwest recruiting pipeline.

Both coordinators are home run hires. The other coaches are excellent as well.

Corey Raymond is the last piece missing to kill it recruiting and developing DBs. He should hire him as a co-DC DB coach in waiting to be DC in a few years when Steele retires.
You think he’d leave UF to come to Miami? That would a big **** you to UF lol. Also, what about DVD as the CB coach. All the recruits rave about him. When they asked Cormani MCClain about T-Rob leaving, he said “I’m not worried about that. Plus DVD is my guy. That’s who I talk to most.”

Advertisement
My best friend is a Michigan fan diehard. Said he does like to run the ball a lot but his playcalling was superb. They just lacked a QB talent to execute at the highest level. TVD should change that
And now you know why they ran the ball more. McNamara’s little brother was the QB at Page HS here this past season. When Michigan made the playoffs I started paying more attention to him.not a great passer but good enough to beat some decent teams. Once our OL is fixed we will regularly win the ACC. This is an awesome hire!

You think he’d leave UF to come to Miami? That would a big **** you to UF lol. Also, what about DVD as the CB coach. All the recruits rave about him. When they asked Cormani MCClain about T-Rob leaving, he said “I’m not worried about that. Plus DVD is my guy. That’s who I talk to most.”

I do...Iron sharpens iron. UIF and their staph is more like cray paper.

Advertisement
Back