LETSSSSS GOOOOO OC NEWS

Just to put this here for everyone to read as well:

“We’re a no huddle team,” Gattis said. “When people ask who we are, from an offensive standpoint, we’re a pro-spread. That’s what I like to tell people. We run from a spread mechanics, we’re no huddle. We don’t huddle ever. But we still have a big pro-style emphasis, and one of the things with speed in space is, we’re still gonna have a mindset that we’re an attacking offense, but also, we’re a physical offense. We’re not just gonna go out there and dink and dunk the ball around, throwing bubble screens and all that. We’re aggressive. We’re gonna be sound, fundamentally sound, in our run game. We’re gonna be aggressive in taking our shots. We’re gonna be aggressive in trying to put conflict on the defense. For us, that’s the biggest focal point for us is that we’re still gonna dictate the style of play, but we’re gonna finish with an aggressive mentality.”

Advertisement
Mario wants to hire well known Developers and recruiters all other coaches will be off field until they are trusted by Mario love that approach and that’s how you build trust with players and parents! Knowing they will get the best teaching

curiosity-curious.gif

My best friend is a Michigan fan diehard. Said he does like to run the ball a lot but his playcalling was superb. They just lacked a QB talent to execute at the highest level. TVD should change that
There's nothing wrong with running the ball.. people are put off my the idea because we've sucked at it for the last several years. And TVD had to sit it out and we were lucky he caught fire, because Lashlee had no choice.

Advertisement
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!! Now y’all see why Mario Cristobal took his time??? Lol. Wow! A good OC like Gattis, and his black, in Miami could change this entire game!!! And no it’s not about race, but it’s still big guys!
Huh? “And his black”…..”and no it’s not about race”…😂😂 You sure?

Advertisement
Bro, they have a shltty transplanted G5 staff. This place would be in full revolt if that’s what we had.
They’re proud of it too. They’re boards made a huge post about how no one wanted work with Cristobal and called Marabel a joke because of his size. But their staff is full of projects— including Billy Napier himself. Their TE coach, who looks like the guy at help desk, coached RB at MSU this year!

Advertisement
Yes.............did u see Michigans offense? It was KC SF type of O..........i saw the highlights of the UM vs OSU and I was like who the fuq is Michigans OC hes great/ I came away hella impressed and did not know who tf he was till that game.
On a scale of 1-10 "Dwin keeping it real and bringing the hardness to the softness"...

Manuela being a 0...

where you at with you vision of what Miami cab be next 3-5 years?

I'm at a 7 now willing to go higher as the Ws come.

On a scale of 1-10 "Dwin keeping it real and bringing the hardness to the softness"...

Manuela being a 0...

where you at with you vision of what Miami cab be next 3-5 years?

I'm at a 7 now willing to go higher as the Ws come.
everything depends on the OL and DL, we get that sorted out and these guys can win big games with matched talent vs anybody. Roster wise we arent there but HC OC and DC as a fit its a 10 to me especially for long term success.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back