LETSSSSS GOOOOO OC NEWS

Advertisement
it is possible Mario knew Gattis was his primary target for OC after the Toledo HC declined the job. Gattis coaches wide receivers also. This made
BMAC more expendable even though he is a great coach and recruiter.

Gates should help us land Connerly who had Michigan as one of his favorites. He also has recruiting connections to the Midwest. Mario has great recruiting connections on the East Coast, West Coast and Southeast. Gatthis provides us the missing Midwest recruiting pipeline.

Both coordinators are home run hires. The other coaches are excellent as well.

Corey Raymond is the last piece missing to kill it recruiting and developing DBs. He should hire him as a co-DC DB coach in waiting to be DC in a few years when Steele retires.
Midwest pipeline means we get a legit shot wvery year for what we need the most. Corn fed farm boy Olineman.

This all I needed to see:

Tons of speed at wideout, but it’s not all about #SpeedInSpace

Michigan has its fastest receiving corp in years. Giles Jackson is incredibly fast, Cornelius Johnson can fly at 6-foot-3, incoming freshmen A.J. Henning and Roman Wilson are absolute burners. The speed cannot be ignored by fans, the media, and it definitely can’t be ignored by opposing teams. Although there’s a speed (r)evolution, Gattis values ball-skills even more.

“I can’t lie, speed is a major piece of it,” Gattis said. “Six years ago in my career, I would have told you speed didn’t matter. Now I’ll tell you speed is the only thing that matters to run a go route and a post route. But ill tell you what, when you’re blessed to coach some guys with speed, and you realize they can do a little bit more with the ball in their hand than you can coach, then you put an emphasis on it. Speed is definitely something I value next after ball skills. It’s really ball skill, speed and then balance and body control. That I think are the three key elements to make elite receivers.”

SPEEEEEED WE NEED.. Been saying it for yearssss.. We slow af.. Not explosive and scare nobody.. Having coaches who emphasize this will change that quick, look forward to it

Advertisement
Home Run Sport GIF by MLB

I admit I chuckle about all the hand wringing done on here about OC and DC hires. Good hires all the way around. Expected nothing less from Mario. The checkbook is out.

Advertisement
Gattis sent his farewell to his Michigan offensive players Sunday morning in a text obtained by The Detroit News.

“Fellas, it’s with a broken heart i write this," the text read. "I am resigning my position here at Michigan to go to another university. I have given everything i have to you guys and michigan. I sacrificed so much personally to stand in the fight with each of you which i would never take back. Unfortunately the past few weeks has told a different story to me about the very little appreciation i have here from administration. In life i would never advise anyone to be where they are not wanted and i owe that to my family and my integrity to hold myself to this standard! I Love each and every one of you to the bottom of my heart. Our memories will never be forgotten but our struggles is what makes us who we are today it’s what grew this love and will forever hold it together! i am the biggest fan of you, and biggest friend of you. Most importantly I am one phone call always if you need anything ever. Love you guys!"

Advertisement
Gattis sent his farewell to his Michigan offensive players Sunday morning in a text obtained by The Detroit News.

“Fellas, it’s with a broken heart i write this," the text read. "I am resigning my position here at Michigan to go to another university. I have given everything i have to you guys and michigan. I sacrificed so much personally to stand in the fight with each of you which i would never take back. Unfortunately the past few weeks has told a different story to me about the very little appreciation i have here from administration. In life i would never advise anyone to be where they are not wanted and i owe that to my family and my integrity to hold myself to this standard! I Love each and every one of you to the bottom of my heart. Our memories will never be forgotten but our struggles is what makes us who we are today it’s what grew this love and will forever hold it together! i am the biggest fan of you, and biggest friend of you. Most importantly I am one phone call always if you need anything ever. Love you guys!"
Well that likely means he won’t be a head coaching candidate there when Harbaugh leaves lol

Classy

Advertisement

So, transferring to Miami is only one phone call away!

Portal season is going to be hot.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!! Now y’all see why Mario Cristobal took his time??? Lol. Wow! A good OC like Gattis, and he’s black, in Miami could change this entire game!!! And no it’s not about race, but it’s still big guys!
. If it’s not about race then why even mention it?

Advertisement
Back