Lets talk Frierson

All ACC
Premium
Seems to be one of the least talked about DB's we have coming in. Pete said the staff sees him as a corner. What kind of prospect are we looking at; comparisons, projections and how you see him fitting into the defense.

By the way, what camp vid was it that had some people a little down on him?

Advertisement
Honestly he's the least talked about prospect because his commitment has been the most solid. No way the kid would waver at any point. I think he's a **** of an athlete; hard for me to judge high school DBs to be honest but I think he's a safety.

Seems to be one of the least talked about DB's we have coming in. Pete said the staff sees him as a corner. What kind of prospect are we looking at; comparisons, projections and how you see him fitting into the defense.

By the way, what camp vid was it that had some people a little down on him?

Thought it was Paradise Camp last year. I might be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Russell, Frierson, Hall and Jobe are safeties.
Blades, Ivey, Campbell are corners?
I've heard Blades, Campbell, Jobe, Frierson could all play both
Should be interesting to see how it shakes out

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Played last season on a broken foot and still made big plays in big games. Don't judge the film.. wait and see for yourself he belongs. He needs to be a safety imo but can and will play both corner and safety

Pete has said all along the coaches see him as a CB right?

Bottom line is either him or Jobe will play CB at Miami. No way we only have Blades and Ivey at CB in this class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete has said all along the coaches see him as a CB right?

Bottom line is either him or Jobe will play CB at Miami. No way we only have Blades and Ivey at CB in this class.
Don't forget about Campbell.

Until he jumps on board... I'm not going to count him in the class. Not being a pessimist, just think that's quite the assumption to say Campbell is definitely in the class.

this

kids slow as of right now the film i see..........still want him in this class, he may get moved eventually I dont know lets see buht the gem r hall jobe n campbell. those 3 guys r who bama will turn up the heat for when nsd draws close

lol no way is Hall better than Frierson. Hall is 5'10 175lbs bro. Frierson is a man child, legit 6'1 180lbs, with even better hips than Antrel. THere is no comparison - Frierson is better than Hall at CB. At safety, they are much closer, i'd still give the nod to Frierson based on frame.

Advertisement
Back