Let's Talk FACTS About Luigi CristoNoBalls

Advertisement
Saban can have any assistant in the country . Saban specifically hired Cristobal. Saban specifically assigned Cristobal to all those 4 and 5 stars. I wonder why .....

I wonder why that alone hasn't translated to one instance of your hearing his name connected to even an interview for a HC job anywhere then? It's not like coaches don't get jobs on perceived recruiting abilities everyday. And please spare me the "Maybe he wasn't interested?" schtick that the Radio apologists trot out too. Again, the openings he's connected to are at best lateral POSITION CORCHING spots.

I never said Cristobal is a elite coach. I personally don't think he is.

I say Cristobal is elite recruiter. Isay Saban trusts Cristobal with recruiting elite player. Alabama plucks whoever they want from South Florida

They've only wanted to pluck 4 guys from South Florida in 4 years?

I would say Bama gets whoever they want from SOuth Florida, but South florida is not a top priority for them like state of Alabama. Bama has taken jeudy, cowan, safety from boyd anderson, ridley , becker.

Who is last recruit Bama really wanted from South Florida but didn't get ? Probably Chad thomas a few years back. ( I say they slow played Richards last year.)
You'd be dead wrong on the Richards slow play. They wanted Burns too. And Deon Bush. Chad. That's 4 off the top of my head that disproves they "pluck whoever they want."

Kiffin leaves Bama, now Mario might leave. Anyone else think they might be told your done go find another job? I mean Kiffin was for sure kicked out, but maybe Mario is getting kicked out as well?

I wonder why that alone hasn't translated to one instance of your hearing his name connected to even an interview for a HC job anywhere then? It's not like coaches don't get jobs on perceived recruiting abilities everyday. And please spare me the "Maybe he wasn't interested?" schtick that the Radio apologists trot out too. Again, the openings he's connected to are at best lateral POSITION CORCHING spots.

I say Cristobal is elite recruiter. Isay Saban trusts Cristobal with recruiting elite player. Alabama plucks whoever they want from South Florida

I would say Bama gets whoever they want from SOuth Florida, but South florida is not a top priority for them like state of Alabama. Bama has taken jeudy, cowan, safety from boyd anderson, ridley , becker.

Who is last recruit Bama really wanted from South Florida but didn't get ? Probably Chad thomas a few years back. ( I say they slow played Richards last year.)
You'd be dead wrong on the Richards slow play. They wanted Burns too. And Deon Bush. Chad. That's 4 off the top of my head that disproves they "pluck whoever they want."

Bush and Burns were targets before Cristobal was at Alabama. Maybe Cristobal would have plucked them to. I agree on Thomas.

At WR Bama got Diggs and Simmons last year. Richards would have been nice but I cant recall Bama pushing for Richards like Bama pushed for Jeudy.

Advertisement
The grand dragon of the kkk of could croot just as good at Bama. Y'all guys giving him credit for Bama croots is hilarious

Saban can have any assistant in the country . Saban specifically hired Cristobal. Saban specifically assigned Cristobal to all those 4 and 5 stars. I wonder why .....

Saban aint trying to build a roster full of south florida guys. If you notice he only goes after wrs and dbs he think is elite in south florida.

Saban aint trying to build a roster full of south florida guys. If you notice he only goes after wrs and dbs he think is elite in south florida.

So you agree with the other guy that "Alabama plucks whoever they want from South Florida" despite clear evidence that they don't?

Why are you even coming in here with the stupid *** non-starter that "Saban ain't trying to build a roster full of South Florida guys?" I never said he was. Pay attention to the specific discussion if you're going to join it.

So you agree with the other guy that "Alabama plucks whoever they want from South Florida" despite clear evidence that they don't?

Why are you even coming in here with the stupid *** non-starter that "Saban ain't trying to build a roster full of South Florida guys?" I never said he was. Pay attention to the specific discussion if you're going to join it.

Bama gets majority of the recruits they want from anywhere. Daniel wright the highest ranked safety from south florida is going to bama. Top wr in south florida is going to bama. They lead for the top 2 wrs in south florida next year. They lead for jobe who is the top db in south florida next year.

Bama gets majority of the recruits they want from anywhere. Daniel wright the highest ranked safety from south florida is going to bama. Top wr in south florida is going to bama. They lead for the top 2 wrs in south florida next year. They lead for jobe who is the top db in south florida next year.

So do you think they pluck whoever they want? They lead for Jobe despite him being committed to UM? That's a neat trick. I wouldn't be so certain about those 2 WRs next year either.

Advertisement

So do you think they pluck whoever they want? They lead for Jobe despite him being committed to UM? That's a neat trick. I wouldn't be so certain about those 2 WRs next year either.

Yes bama gets whoever they want.

I agree that he's overrated. We need a Brewster(average coach but great recruiter), Travaris Robinson, Mike Locksley, etc. not someone who has been elevated by his surroundings.

Cristobal might be the greatest recruiter ever, but with the amount of stars, talent, and steroids on that Bama o-line, it consistently underperforms with the God of south Florida recruiting corching them. Stoutland had them rolling.

Advertisement

daniel wright aint even the best db onhis hs team..gtfoh

Advertisement

Yes bama gets whoever they want.

Aren't you the same poster who claimed Steed was looking around despite many knowledgeable folks, including
his dad, stating that was B.S?

Don't care about the details or the history. If he can help us win, I want him. If he can't help us win, not interested.

I think the point was that he can not help us win.

I thought the point was that he's a douche bag.

That's what I said. If you can't help us win you're obviously a douche bag.

Well then.. we agree!

That doesn't seem right. Shouldn't you be calling me a kvnt or making up a nickname for me?

Advertisement
Back