Let's Talk FACTS About Luigi CristoNoBalls

Here we go again with this treasonous positions corch's name forced into our universe once more. I see there are already multiple threads about him and the usual apologist crew and worshippers of anything local are already reciting their talking points. Let's talk some facts and falsehoods:

1. He didn't leave for some huge payday. He's only making in the $500k range NOW (which is hardly impressive) and his initial salary was probably similar to what Alfredo scraped together for him as he sulked about getting canned from FIU.

2. He left for a great opportunity at future career advancement. Not true. Why is his name even being discussed today? Because it's connected to a lateral move to Oregon or a regressive move to UiF. When Luigi went to Alabamy it was framed as "learning at the heels of the master" and that it'd set him up for huge HC openings down the line. Those interviews never happened but even worse he never even advanced within the freakin' Alabamy coaching staff. Was considered for the UM job literally 6 months ago.... Not a FACT

3. Staying here would've been career suicide. Again, not true. Is Larry Scott employed? Is Jedd Fisch employed? Luigi would've more than likely also been named interim and would've been the recipient of all that misguided love that Scott got. He also more than likely would've received more serious consideration for retention by Richt than any of Alfredo's guys got. Worst case? He isn't hated by a large portion of our fanbase and he'd have been in the same spot he is now- entertaining position corch jobs by programs that want to recruit here.

4. Is he REALLY that great of a recruiter....or could almost anybody competent with the Alabamy name (and bags) pull the same amount of South Florida kids he has in today's no-loyalty local climate?

5. Is he really even a good coach? Plenty of Alabamy fans have complained about him- not that they're a reasonable lot but still noteworthy. Again, why has a former head coach not advanced in such a long tenure as open spots are filled by maniacs like Kiffin & Cutty Sark? CristoNoBalls name was not ever considered in any public fashion when those spots were open. Any honest person is hardly impressed by his greatly over-appreciated run at FIU as well. Not a FACT

I couldn't care less about Cristoball, but your "facts" are either opinions or flat out wrong lol.
There is no evidence that Cristobal was given serious consideration for the UM job.

Advertisement
Here we go again with this treasonous positions corch's name forced into our universe once more. I see there are already multiple threads about him and the usual apologist crew and worshippers of anything local are already reciting their talking points. Let's talk some facts and falsehoods:

1. He didn't leave for some huge payday. He's only making in the $500k range NOW (which is hardly impressive) and his initial salary was probably similar to what Alfredo scraped together for him as he sulked about getting canned from FIU.

2. He left for a great opportunity at future career advancement. Not true. Why is his name even being discussed today? Because it's connected to a lateral move to Oregon or a regressive move to UiF. When Luigi went to Alabamy it was framed as "learning at the heels of the master" and that it'd set him up for huge HC openings down the line. Those interviews never happened but even worse he never even advanced within the freakin' Alabamy coaching staff. Was considered for the UM job literally 6 months ago.... Not a FACT

3. Staying here would've been career suicide. Again, not true. Is Larry Scott employed? Is Jedd Fisch employed? Luigi would've more than likely also been named interim and would've been the recipient of all that misguided love that Scott got. He also more than likely would've received more serious consideration for retention by Richt than any of Alfredo's guys got. Worst case? He isn't hated by a large portion of our fanbase and he'd have been in the same spot he is now- entertaining position corch jobs by programs that want to recruit here.

4. Is he REALLY that great of a recruiter....or could almost anybody competent with the Alabamy name (and bags) pull the same amount of South Florida kids he has in today's no-loyalty local climate?

5. Is he really even a good coach? Plenty of Alabamy fans have complained about him- not that they're a reasonable lot but still noteworthy. Again, why has a former head coach not advanced in such a long tenure as open spots are filled by maniacs like Kiffin & Cutty Sark? CristoNoBalls name was not ever considered in any public fashion when those spots were open. Any honest person is hardly impressed by his greatly over-appreciated run at FIU as well. Not a FACT

I couldn't care less about Cristoball, but your "facts" are either opinions or flat out wrong lol.
There is no evidence that Cristobal was given serious consideration for the UM job.

Ah, i thought he got an interview. Our local media made it seem like he was the front runner lol. Thank God that didn't happen.

2. He left for a great opportunity at future career advancement. Not true. Why is his name even being discussed today? Because it's connected to a lateral move to Oregon or a regressive move to UiF. When Luigi went to Alabamy it was framed as "learning at the heels of the master" and that it'd set him up for huge HC openings down the line. Those interviews never happened but even worse he never even advanced within the freakin' Alabamy coaching staff.

5. Is he really even a good coach? Plenty of Alabamy fans have complained about him- not that they're a reasonable lot but still noteworthy. Again, why has a former head coach not advanced in such a long tenure as open spots are filled by maniacs like Kiffin & Cutty Sark? CristoNoBalls name was not ever considered in any public fashion when those spots were open. Any honest person is hardly impressed by his greatly over-appreciated run at FIU as well.

They think he's an illegal Mexican muslim.

Advertisement
Someone left a job where his boss was Al Golden to work for Nick Saban....... If you wouldn't have, you're a fu cking dip****, which I'm going to assume [MENTION=9712]Tad Footeball[/MENTION] is

I'm the dip$hit but you see the name Saban, get a chubby and then fail to assess what going to work for Lil Nicky ACTUALLY achieved professionally for Luigi. Half a decade later and his name is hot.....for position corch openings.

Here is list of players Mario was main recruiter for .....

Mario Cristobal All Time Recruits

if he could even pull 30% of the players that he got for Bama, then we should get him

The grand dragon of the kkk of could croot just as good at Bama. Y'all guys giving him credit for Bama croots is hilarious

Saban can have any assistant in the country . Saban specifically hired Cristobal. Saban specifically assigned Cristobal to all those 4 and 5 stars. I wonder why .....

if he could even pull 30% of the players that he got for Bama, then we should get him

The grand dragon of the kkk of could croot just as good at Bama. Y'all guys giving him credit for Bama croots is hilarious

Saban can have any assistant in the country . Saban specifically hired Cristobal. Saban specifically assigned Cristobal to all those 4 and 5 stars. I wonder why .....

If he loses Luigi tomorrow they'll have the number one class . Just like they did before him.

I wonder why that alone hasn't translated to one instance of your hearing his name connected to even an interview for a HC job anywhere then? It's not like coaches don't get jobs on perceived recruiting abilities everyday. And please spare me the "Maybe he wasn't interested?" schtick that the Radio apologists trot out too. Again, the openings he's connected to are at best lateral POSITION CORCHING spots.

Advertisement

2. He left for a great opportunity at career advancement. Not true. Why is his name even being discussed today? Because it's connected to a lateral move to Oregon or a regressive move to UiF. When Luigi went to Alabamy it was framed as "learning at the heels of the master" and that it'd set him up for huge HC openings down the line. Those interviews never happened but even worse he never even advanced within the freakin' Alabamy coaching staff.

5. Is he really even a good coach? Plenty of Alabamy fans have complained about him- not that they're a reasonable lot but still noteworthy. Again, why has a former head coach not advanced in such a long tenure as open spots are filled by maniacs like Kiffin & Cutty Sark? CristoNoBalls name was even considered in any public fashion when those spots were open. Any honest person is hardly impressed by his greatly over-appreciated run at FIU as well.

Our fanbase overrates Luigi, it actually is quite amazing

I never understood it myself.

I wonder why that alone hasn't translated to one instance of your hearing his name connected to even an interview for a HC job anywhere then? It's not like coaches don't get jobs on perceived recruiting abilities everyday. And please spare me the "Maybe he wasn't interested?" schtick that the Radio apologists trot out too. Again, the openings he's connected to are at best lateral POSITION CORCHING spots.

I never said Cristobal is a elite coach. I personally don't think he is.

I say Cristobal is elite recruiter. Isay Saban trusts Cristobal with recruiting elite player. Alabama plucks whoever they want from South Florida

2. He left for a great opportunity at career advancement. Not true. Why is his name even being discussed today? Because it's connected to a lateral move to Oregon or a regressive move to UiF. When Luigi went to Alabamy it was framed as "learning at the heels of the master" and that it'd set him up for huge HC openings down the line. Those interviews never happened but even worse he never even advanced within the freakin' Alabamy coaching staff.

5. Is he really even a good coach? Plenty of Alabamy fans have complained about him- not that they're a reasonable lot but still noteworthy. Again, why has a former head coach not advanced in such a long tenure as open spots are filled by maniacs like Kiffin & Cutty Sark? CristoNoBalls name was even considered in any public fashion when those spots were open. Any honest person is hardly impressed by his greatly over-appreciated run at FIU as well.

Our fanbase overrates Luigi, it actually is quite amazing

I never understood it myself.

Some desperate team will over pay him, Saban will let him leave . Then said team won't understand why he can't croot like he did at AL.

If he loses Luigi tomorrow they'll have the number one class . Just like they did before him.

So you agree Cristobal is able to recruit at elite level. That is what I am trying to say.

IMO the Miami staff is missing a elite recruiter. Miami could use someone like Cristobal. Even if he recruits at like 50% of what he gets at Bama

Advertisement
Haven't heard if the team bus has left him behind at any games. I guess that means Saban likes him.

So you agree Cristobal is able to recruit at elite level. That is what I am trying to say.

IMO the Miami staff is missing a elite recruiter. Miami could use someone like Cristobal. Even if he recruits at like 50% of what he gets at Bama

I don't think he's an elite recruiter , he's pretty good but is way overrated. Saban hired him for connections in Florida. He couldn't get the guys elsewhere he gets at Bama. Maybe he gets one here it there.

While we are on the O side of the ball the longer Rick takes to upgrade his staff means he is probably is not upgrading at all. Still a game left in college and playoffs in NFL so maybe he has a plan. However keeping the status quo potentially will cause problems. At Georgia they had to force him to hire an OC.

I don't want him being another CEO like with the Dawgs he can call plays. Just bring in a game plan guy. Who on the staff besides Rick has game planning experience the answer is zero!

Advertisement
Someone left a job where his boss was Al Golden to work for Nick Saban....... If you wouldn't have, you're a fu cking dip****, which I'm going to assume [MENTION=9712]Tad Footeball[/MENTION] is

I'm the dip**** but you see the name Saban, get a chubby and then fail to assess what going to work for Lil Nicky ACTUALLY achieved professionally for Luigi. Half a decade later and his name is hot.....for position corch openings.

yes, you are. no need to use a $ in place of the s when typing ****.

I say Cristobal is elite recruiter. Isay Saban trusts Cristobal with recruiting elite player. Alabama plucks whoever they want from South Florida

They've only wanted to pluck 4 guys from South Florida in 4 years?

They've only wanted to pluck 4 guys from South Florida in 4 years?

I would say Bama gets whoever they want from SOuth Florida, but South florida is not a top priority for them like state of Alabama. Bama has taken jeudy, cowan, safety from boyd anderson, ridley , becker.

Who is last recruit Bama really wanted from South Florida but didn't get ? Probably Chad thomas a few years back. ( I say they slow played Richards last year.)

2. He left for a great opportunity at future career advancement. Not true. Why is his name even being discussed today? Because it's connected to a lateral move to Oregon or a regressive move to UiF. When Luigi went to Alabamy it was framed as "learning at the heels of the master" and that it'd set him up for huge HC openings down the line. Those interviews never happened but even worse he never even advanced within the freakin' Alabamy coaching staff.

5. Is he really even a good coach? Plenty of Alabamy fans have complained about him- not that they're a reasonable lot but still noteworthy. Again, why has a former head coach not advanced in such a long tenure as open spots are filled by maniacs like Kiffin & Cutty Sark? CristoNoBalls name was not ever considered in any public fashion when those spots were open. Any honest person is hardly impressed by his greatly over-appreciated run at FIU as well.
Upvoted and didn't even read! F#ck Cristobal

Advertisement
Back