Let's Talk FACTS About Luigi CristoNoBalls

I think the point was that he can not help us win.

I thought the point was that he's a douche bag.

That's what I said. If you can't help us win you're obviously a douche bag.

Well then.. we agree!

That doesn't seem right. Shouldn't you be calling me a kvnt or making up a nickname for me?

Dammit! I fvcked that one up didn't I. I apologize. Won't happen again .

Advertisement
Here is list of players Mario was main recruiter for .....

Mario Cristobal All Time Recruits

if he could even pull 30% of the players that he got for Bama, then we should get him

The grand dragon of the kkk of could croot just as good at Bama. Y'all guys giving him credit for Bama croots is hilarious

Saban can have any assistant in the country . Saban specifically hired Cristobal. Saban specifically assigned Cristobal to all those 4 and 5 stars. I wonder why .....

If you haven't realized it by now, that's all that consists of Bama's classes is 4 and 5 stars. So really, Cristobal is no different then any other Bama coach on staff.

Saban can have any assistant in the country . Saban specifically hired Cristobal. Saban specifically assigned Cristobal to all those 4 and 5 stars. I wonder why .....

I wonder why that alone hasn't translated to one instance of your hearing his name connected to even an interview for a HC job anywhere then? It's not like coaches don't get jobs on perceived recruiting abilities everyday. And please spare me the "Maybe he wasn't interested?" schtick that the Radio apologists trot out too. Again, the openings he's connected to are at best lateral POSITION CORCHING spots.

I never said Cristobal is a elite coach. I personally don't think he is.

I say Cristobal is elite recruiter. Isay Saban trusts Cristobal with recruiting elite player. Alabama plucks whoever they want from South Florida

They've only wanted to pluck 4 guys from South Florida in 4 years?

I would say Bama gets whoever they want from SOuth Florida, but South florida is not a top priority for them like state of Alabama. Bama has taken jeudy, cowan, safety from boyd anderson, ridley , becker.

Who is last recruit Bama really wanted from South Florida but didn't get ? Probably Chad thomas a few years back. ( I say they slow played Richards last year.)

Saban had an in-home with Richards. Saban's not going to come to your home just to slow play you. If he goes to your house, he wants you on his team.

Cristobal might be the greatest recruiter ever, but with the amount of stars, talent, and steroids on that Bama o-line, it consistently underperforms with the God of south Florida recruiting corching them. Stoutland had them rolling.

That Bama o-line was downright scary when Stoutland was the coach there. I don't see the same dominance from them that I used to.

Here is list of players Mario was main recruiter for .....

Mario Cristobal All Time Recruits

if he could even pull 30% of the players that he got for Bama, then we should get him

The grand dragon of the kkk of could croot just as good at Bama. Y'all guys giving him credit for Bama croots is hilarious

If you haven't realized it by now, that's all that consists of Bama's classes is 4 and 5 stars. So really, Cristobal is no different then any other Bama coach on staff.

I'm saying its not a random fluke that Saban put Cristobal on every big name from Florida. Cristobal can recruit south florida and florida IMO. Something our staff isn't doing right now. I would take Cristobal if possible

on Ahmmon, Saban made a late push with the in-home but Alabama didnt make richards a priority like jeudy

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back