Let's talk about our offensive line

I would love some insight into how George Brown has looked to this point in time. He may have the skillset to be a legit LT, but he's just a huge mystery to me. If he can hold down the LT spot, that could be huge for our OL.

From the limited action I've seen, Brown is definitely a solid addition. He has really good length and is pretty athletic and flexible. The big thing for him is getting stronger. He has the body type to do it but he's still thin.

I don't know if he's a slam dunk LT but he should be a solid swing guy at worst.

Advertisement
The revisionist history on this board is setting everyone up for disappointment next season -- we could barely run the ball all year. And even in a game like NCST, we only started to be able to run the ball with about 5 mins left in the third quarter. This team goes way too long throughout games without being able to run and I hope we've improved markedly from last year.

We weren't very effective again WVU either. We ate them up through the air.

How Linder wasn't benched during or after the ND game gives me very little faith in Searels' ability to use his brain.

It took him getting knocked 10 yards into the backfield while having his shoulder busted against Pitt for a change to be made, and that's flat-out inexcusable.

Advertisement
Exactly, But I got negged to **** for blaming Searels for his bad coaching after the UNC game.

Searels is the weak link of the coaching staff, imo.

Exactly, But I got negged to **** for blaming Searels for his bad coaching after the UNC game.

Searels is the weak link of the coaching staff, imo.

I think Jon Richt is the weakest but Searls and Banda are close behind.

Advertisement
Back