Let's play the coaching wishlist game

Advertisement
I'll be at the Greentree parking garage tomorrow at 2pm

Anyone who wants to meat me and fight to the hearth let's do it!

Bring your galoshes.

Open the checkbook and bring us URBAN....Wins everywhere he's coached with more wins and championships than OLD BUTCH DAVIS.

Advertisement
Realistic coaches Id want, In no particular order:

1) Hudspeth
2) Mike Novell - ASU OC
3) Chad Morris - SMU HC

All young hungry coaches who can do alot more than come up with catch phrases.

That being said, we'll end up with Cristobal

Advertisement
Right, Stoops is just tearing it up at Kentucky. Terrible choice for HC, ok for a DC.

Rhett Lashlee, OC at Auburn and a Malzahn student. This guy would bring the offense along quickly, hire a good DC and can recruit in SEC country. He likes the spotlight and won't be intimidated at UM.

With another poor season gus bradley would most likely get canned

hed jump to no.1 for me.

Right, Stoops is just tearing it up at Kentucky. Terrible choice for HC, ok for a DC.

they couldnt win an sec game before he got there. they are at least competitive. that program is one of the worst in a power conference and its in the toughest.
He built the FSU defense.

I would go with
1.)Butch
2.) Stoops
3.) Strong

I would never take Cristobal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chip Kelly have a terrible season...Miami would be the perfect fit to duplicate the success he had in Oregon. Could even be better in Miami with the talent available.

Lane Kiffn after 2 seasons under Saban would be an excelent hire. He's a great offensive mind and a beast of a recruiter. We would be so lucky.

If Strong lose favor with Texas, he would be the perfect fit. If he could do what he did with the fake Miami(Louisville), just think what he could do with the real one.

The Miami job a couple years ago wasnt that attractive...its way more appealing now. Neither of those three are pipedreams if you look at their current situations and how Miami is compared to a couple years back.

Advertisement
Back