Let's Go USA!

And you are calling someone names because you disagree with their opinion. How are you different?

I am not calling them names because I disagree with their opinion. I am calling them names because the name is fitting. If you were whining about something I agreed with I would also call you a snowflake.

Advertisement
I am not calling them names because I disagree with their opinion. I am calling them names because the name is fitting. If you were whining about something I agreed with I would also call you a snowflake.
You said earlier you didn't care if someone threw the flag on the floor. So you do disagree with someone that doesn't think that it ok. And you called the person who thinks its wrong a snow flake for not liking it. How are you not calling names to someone you disagree with?

You said earlier you didn't care if someone threw the flag on the floor. So you do disagree with someone that doesn't think that it ok. And you called the person who thinks its wrong a snow flake for not liking it. How are you not calling names to someone you disagree with?

Those are some massive leaps you are taking. Let me see if I can simplify it so even you could understand my point.

I don't care if someone throws the flag on the floor.
I do disagree with someone that thinks that is not ok.
I called them a snowflake because they are a snowflake NOT BECAUSE I disagree with them.

Last edited:
Thought you all might enjoy this . . .

View attachment 89862

That's hilarious. @JBCanes-NC and his fellow SJW hate it...........anyone who has served in the greatest military in the world or anyone who simply appreciates living in the greatest country in the world is offended by that bltch dropping the flag. Fvck her and fvck Rapenis and Fvck Alex Morgan (in her case double meaning ).

That's hilarious. @JBCanes-NC and his fellow SJW hate it...........anyone who has served in the greatest military in the world or anyone who simply appreciates living in the greatest country in the world is offended that bltch dropped the flag. Fvck her and fvck Rapenis and Fvck Alex Morgan (in her case double meaning ).

Thats a lot of f[]cking.

Advertisement
Those are some massive leaps you are taking. Let me see if I can simplify it so even you could understand my point.

I don't care if someone throws the flag on the floor.
I do disagree with someone that thinks that is not ok.
I called them a snowflake because they are a snowflake NOT BECAUSE I disagree with them.

The only leap is the circular logic in your last statement.

This USA womens team was neaten 5-2 by an under 15 USA squad and they think they should get equal pay with the men. Actually it wasn't a USA squad but just a Dallas under 15 squad.

And your comments make you a self important *******.

Yes systemic. Amendments were necessary to allow black men and then eventually women to vote. Laws against *** marriage? That's systemic. We have a history of discrimination and it's still ongoing. There are actual policies to 'level' the playing field? Now why would we need something like that?

You going to answer my question?

Its much more than my comments that make me a self important *******.

Excellent observation though.

As for african descent americans to be allowed to vote along with women, a stain on our great house for all eternity. Thankfully course corrected via the Constitution. As for same *** unions, you do realize its legal across our entire nation and territories right? SCOTUS and Obergfell v Hodges are on line three waiting to beat you over the head with the receiver.

Wow. A nation of laws self correcting mistakes. Systemic oppression indeed!

Affirmative action has had incredibly perverse consequences. More harm than help. Care to have a less qualified surgeon operate on your child? I mean wokeness gave them the opportunity to address wrongs. I'm sure when the procedure goes bad, you'll understand.

I saved the best for last--even though i previously answered. Are you less of an American than myself or anyone else?

Of course not. Thats the beauty of our inherently oppressive and rascist systemic structure right?

Are you less informed in holding SJW views that are in no way grounded in reality?

Of course so.

They both can exist in your safe space simultaneously.

As for african descent americans to be allowed to vote along with women, a stain on our great house for all eternity. Thankfully course corrected via the Constitution. As for same *** unions, you do realize its legal across our entire nation and territories right? SCOTUS and Obergfell v Hodges are on line three waiting to beat you over the head with the receiver.

Affirmative action has had incredibly perverse consequences. More harm than help. Care to have a less qualified surgeon operate on your child? I mean wokeness gave them the opportunity to address wrongs. I'm sure when the procedure goes bad, you'll understand.

I saved the best for last--even though i previously answered. Are you less of an American than myself or anyone else?

Of course not. Thats the beauty of our inherently oppressive and rascist systemic structure right?

Are you less informed in holding SJW views that are in no way grounded in reality?

Of course so.

35d5t4.gif

Advertisement
And your comments make you a self important *******.

Yes systemic. Amendments were necessary to allow black men and then eventually women to vote. Laws against *** marriage? That's systemic. We have a history of discrimination and it's still ongoing. There are actual policies to 'level' the playing field? Now why would we need something like that?

You going to answer my question?

There's a reason that the pyramid on the back of the $1 bill is unfinished. America would never be finished. Our definition of rights and equality was going to change. It doesn't mean it was systemic. Women didn't have rights because throughout history they never did. It's the way the world used to think and our country was no different than many others. Thankfully we've evolved. *** rights. Who cares who someone wants to sleep with. We continue to evolve. We've made mistakes. Doesn't mean we're evil or we should hate our country or selves. We continue to move forward in the evolution of rights

The only leap is the circular logic in your last statement.

This is unbelievable. I can't believe I am having this conversation with an adult.

If I said "that guy is an african-american" does that mean I am racist?

Had this poster said "I hate people that support police abuse, they should have more respect for the victims" I would also call them a snowflake. It has nothing to do with my opinion on the matter. It has to do with grown men whining like little b1tches.

There's a reason that the pyramid on the back of the $1 bill is unfinished. America would never be finished. Our definition of rights and equality was going to change. It doesn't mean it was systemic. Women didn't have rights because throughout history they never did. It's the way the world used to think and our country was no different than many others. Thankfully we've evolved. *** rights. Who cares who someone wants to sleep with. We continue to evolve. We've made mistakes. Doesn't mean we're evil or we should hate our country or selves. We continue to move forward in the evolution of rights

SJWs are incapable of grasping this.

What happens when history looks back and finds their wokeness insufficent today? Why are they not taking up arms RIGHT NOW and freeing the oppressed from our concentration camps along the southern border?

By not doing so, they are clearly complicit and supportive of the inherently rascist system that is the US.

Our future evolved wokeness ones will curse their names and say savage AF burns on twitter in the year 2099 and I dont know how I feel about it but its definitely a mood and the internet is not having it right now.

SJWs are incapable of grasping this.

What happens when history looks back and finds their wokeness insufficent today? Why are they not taking up arms RIGHT NOW and freeing the oppressed from our concentration camps along the southern border?

By not doing so, they are clearly complicit and supportive of the inherently rascist system that is the US.

Our future evolved wokeness ones will curse their names and say savage AF burns on twitter in the year 2099 and I dont know how I feel about it bit its definitely a mood.

They too are snowflakes. Whiners who refuse to take action. Definition of a snowflake.

Advertisement
That's hilarious. @JBCanes-NC and his fellow SJW hate it...........anyone who has served in the greatest military in the world or anyone who simply appreciates living in the greatest country in the world is offended by that bltch dropping the flag. Fvck her and fvck Rapenis and Fvck Alex Morgan (in her case double meaning ).

I don’t watch ***gy kickball of any kind. Zero ***s given about that ***gy ****.

Of course so.

I've never said oppression and I never mentioned affirmative action smart guy. Stick to the topic.

That we self correct is your answer? And why do you think those self corrections happen? People protested against the discrimination and reasonable people (not you) realized that this country shouldn't tolerate that **** and made laws to stop it. Yes, reasonable people had to go to the supreme court just 4 years ago to stop one form of discrimination. I guess that's what has to happen to keep asshats like you in check.
I don't need a safe space cheese doodle, you do. I'm fine, you're the one triggered by a woman soccer player or a football player taking a knee.
I'm done talking to you, you blabber way to much. Maybe early Alzheimer's disease or dementia? You keep spewing **** trying to look smart and you have no idea who you're talking to. The assumptions you make are close to laughable.

I've never said oppression and I never mentioned affirmative action smart guy. Stick to the topic.

That we self correct is your answer? And why do you think those self corrections happen? People protested against the discrimination and reasonable people (not you) realized that this country shouldn't tolerate that **** and made laws to stop it. Yes, reasonable people had to go to the supreme court just 4 years ago to stop one form of discrimination. I guess that's what has to happen to keep asshats like you in check.
I don't need a safe space cheese doodle, you do. I'm fine, you're the one triggered by a woman soccer player or a football player taking a knee.
I'm done talking to you, you blabber way to much. Maybe early Alzheimer's disease or dementia? You keep spewing **** trying to look smart and you have no idea who you're talking to. The assumptions you make are close to laughable.
Hahahaha cot **** @Empirical Cane did a number on you. You're as rattled as one gets.

Advertisement
I'm not sure Rapinoe or Kapernick ever said they hate the country, I'm pretty sure that's being attributed to them by people who don't like their protests.
Hahahaha cot **** @Empirical Cane did a number on you. You're as rattled as one gets.
Apparently you don't know **** either. I'm not going to keep saying the same **** over and over. It's more than obvious I'm wasting my time.

I'm not sure Rapinoe or Kapernick ever said they hate the country, I'm pretty sure that's being attributed to them by people who don't like their protests.

Apparently you don't know **** either. I'm not going to keep saying the same **** over and over. It's more than obvious I'm wasting my time.

Hold on. Who tf is saying Kapernick hates the country? The guy literally threw his career away to fight police brutality. That sounds like someone that loves their country to me.

Advertisement
Back