Let me tell you about some dogs...

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Trajan Bandy arrived at UM around 9:45 AM today and was watching film until about 1 o'clock. Then Mike Harley showed up. Nobody was there to open Greentree, so these guys hopped the fence and did a field workout together for the next 3 hours. They did this completely on their own...no coaches there, just pure competitive nature kicking in.

Some of you might not have liked the way Harley handled his recruitment, but he's wired the same way that Bandy is. These guys will play right away.

Advertisement
Sweet! Love the dedication. These boys wanna be here. Rather spend time and energy talking about these guys rather than two prima donnas who got duped.

Richt.jpg

JC

Advertisement
Trajan Bandy arrived at UM around 9:45 AM today and was watching film until about 1 o'clock. Then Mike Harley showed up. Nobody was there to open Greentree, so these guys hopped the fence and did a field workout together for the next 3 hours. They did this completely on their own...no coaches there, just pure competitive nature kicking in.

Some of you might not have liked the way Harley handled his recruitment, but he's wired the same way that Bandy is. These guys will play right away.

why the *** is greentree not open on 1pm on a saturday

why the *** is greentree not open on 1pm on a saturday

this lol

Had a feeling Harley was a grinder. These two will benefit the entire program with their work ethic.

Advertisement
2 smallest guys in our class with the biggest heart and passion. This is who we need to build around notdivas who look for a reason to leave us to go to our rivals or jump on a bandwagon give me the dogs that grind harder then anybody for their home

Work-a-holics that want to do what is necessary to win...no prima donnas here just hard workers.

Advertisement
This is the kind of stuff that I love to see...same mentality as Pinck and Shaq - good times are coming soon. As far as I'm concerned Harley is a Cane, and who cares about a circus recruitment. Go ball out on Saturdays son, we're all going to cheering for you.

We need that kind of work ethic to bring us back. Our guys having to go up against speed like Harley is going to help us get better.

Advertisement
Richt may have coached dogs, but these Miami Dogs are a different breed..SAVAGES. Love having these freshman being Alphas and taking the field!!

Competition breeds a winning mentality. Miami has never been about the flashy players. We've been about the leaders who happened to be really good at football. We haven't had that in a while, and when we did have certain players with that mentality, we had a buffoon coaching staff that suppressed that mentality. We now have kids who want to prove ppl wrong, who bleed Orange and Green. You already have guys talking competitive trash to one another about taking spots, and who's the fastest. That's great! That's all Richt has been saying. Next year is another step forward, and then by 19, I think, honestly, we'll be in the discussion of legitimate Nat'l Title contenders.

Advertisement
Back