Let’s Talk

Advertisement
No disrespect but is this really the time to be asking this question? Which coaches are on the hot seat is a fluid situation, and most 1st yr HC's at programs with a storied tradition fail to meet expectations. Every person in their profession improves from their 1st yr, why wouldn't you expect Manny to do the same?

B/c Manny is going on his 5th yr here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
B/c Manny is going on his 5th yr here.

You think the responsibilities for a DC & a HC are the same? There's going to be a learning curve. Did he make miscalculations? Yes. But he's also shown the ability to recalibrate. One of the main reasons why past HCs failed @ MIA is because they lacked this ability.

This is his do over. He doesn’t get another one. If he doesn‘t have us playing in the ACC Championship then he should be gone. No more excuses!! Produce!!!

Advertisement
I’ve been saying it on this game for a while because that’s exactly what I’m seeing - it’s a literal corner where logically, they should have no choice.
Just read the Jarrid thread. Now he's ina corner back against the wall. For our favorite teams sake, does this chump come out fighting?

Manny just needs to not be terrible and/or incompetent. A not terrible and/or incompetent football coach can win at least 9 games with THAT schedule.

If we can't AT LEAST do that this season, forget about any seats being on fire....Manny and Blake will simply need to find other lines of work.
That might be the most refrained way I’ve seen you comment on this.

Advertisement
Just read the Jarrid thread. Now he's ina corner back against the wall. For our favorite teams sake, does this chump come out fighting?
I need to catch up on that thread. I would have more faith if he made at least 1 change to staff on defense.

I need to catch up on that thread. I would have more faith if he made at least 1 change to staff on defense.
Did you get to read hat dds said about Rumph going to get fired and ***** backed off because they asked for one of his boys head .

I didn’t even see the thread or that he’s transferring. Lol. I’ve spent so much time floundering a failing miserably in the Respect thread that I missed it.

Advertisement
Back