Let’s Talk

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
CANES FOOTBALL. Lol.

@RVACane @IndayArtHauz
Appreciate you allowing the lock thread breath the way you did, and it was a lot of positive on their until it became......well, u know, Typical CIS derailment.

Anyways, please leave the politics off this thread, and let’s get back to talking Canes Football, which we ALL can agree we hope to return this yr.

Per this website:

Manny’s seat is on fire, but being the nature of the hire, do we really believe his seat is hot? And if it is, does that mean BJ’s seat is hot? Furthermore, how much a leash do you think Manny deserves to start off the season?

Advertisement
We have never been quick to react, even to performance below expectations. Manny wins 8 games and he will be back for year 3.

My reasonable expectation will be 10 wins in the regular season.

Advertisement
CANES FOOTBALL. Lol.

@RVACane @IndayArtHauz
Appreciate you allowing the lock thread breath the way you did, and it was a lot of positive on their until it became......well, u know, Typical CIS derailment.

Anyways, please leave the politics off this thread, and let’s get back to talking Canes Football, which we ALL can agree we hope to return this yr.

Per this website:

Manny’s seat is on fire, but being the nature of the hire, do we really believe his seat is hot? And if it is, does that mean BJ’s seat is hot? Furthermore, how much a leash do you think Manny deserves to start off the season?
He survives 7 Ws. I think he survives 5-6 Ws actually.

COVID and these unprecedented times........

Advertisement
He survives 7 Ws. I think he survives 5-6 Ws actually.

COVID and these unprecedented times........

See, this is my fear, and I said when COVID first broke out, this will b used as an excuse to retain or justify any incompetence shown on the field. I agree w u, ALTHOUGH THE ENTIRE COUNTRY HAS HAD TO DEAL W COVID. Lol. Plus, let’s not forget Manny said we actually had an advantage as opposed to other programs b/c we actually practiced some; yet, that will all be changed if he starts off slow. Bank on it

See, this is my fear, and I said when COVID first broke out, this will b used as an excuse to retain or justify any incompetence shown on the field. I agree w u, ALTHOUGH THE ENTIRE COUNTRY HAS HAD TO DEAL W COVID. Lol. Plus, let’s not forget Manny said we actually had an advantage as opposed to other programs b/c we actually practiced some; yet, that will all be changed if he starts off slow. Bank on it
I still don’t see how he can lose to Temple and he or Blake survive that.

Advertisement
Short leash....
Leashboss-Blue-Heavy-Duty-Short-Dog-Leash.jpg

No disrespect but is this really the time to be asking this question? Which coaches are on the hot seat is a fluid situation, and most 1st yr HC's at programs with a storied tradition fail to meet expectations. Every person in their profession improves from their 1st yr, why wouldn't you expect Manny to do the same?

Advertisement
No disrespect but is this really the time to be asking this question? Which coaches are on the hot seat is a fluid situation, and most 1st yr HC's at programs with a storied tradition fail to meet expectations. Every person in their profession improves from their 1st yr, why wouldn't you expect Manny to do the same?
Did Willie improve at FSU?

In my eyes manny needs to win at least 11+ wins to win me back and deserves zero leeway after last year’s abject performance. Unfortunately I think he’ll still be our coach into 2021 if he gets at least 8 wins, which would be pathetic considering the off season additions and cupcake schedule..

We'll never have a great coach with Blake James as AD unless it happens completely by accident. Simple as that.

See, this is my take as well. Fire or keep Manny, who cares. Blake has been so busy applauding himself from the Adidas deal and the IPF, that he forgets it was Richt who demanded the IPF and spearheaded everything by donating the first $1m, and the Adidas deal came about b/c Nike refused to renegotiate after we kept Golden after his first four years of debacle.

If another ruthless season happens, Blake needs to go along w Strawley.

Advertisement
Back