Let’s name some CIS corching savages

Mario is only making $2.6/yr? And this is his 3rd yr. 1st yr 9-4, second yr 12-2. I’m anxiously waiting to see what he does w/o Herbert, since that was the knock on him by fans justifying why we hired Diaz over him.

Me too. Posted that earlier in the week. He's got a 5 star guy in the fold, will be interesting to watch him develop cause Herbert kind of stayed the same guy from year two through his senior year.

Advertisement
Mike Locksley, was called a savage by many after drubbing a terrible Syracuse team and then proceeds to win like 1 or 2 games

Dino Babers, was apparently some sort of God because he managed to upset Clemson once a decade ago and is now in charge of a 1-6 Syracuse team in his 5th year

And to to top them all off Mack Brown, apparently a savage because of his recruiting but sputters on the field losing to a terrible FSU team and a 1-5 UVA squad, reminds me of his last few years at Texas
I heard a new one last night..ppl here would hire Joe Brady as HC Rn

Dude, you have to either be mentally disabled, Mannny Diaz burner account, or just not knowledgeable about football whatsoever so admit that last season wasn't one of the worst in history. Al Golden's fat *** would have handled FIU - that is UNOQUIVICALLY the worst and most embarrassing loss in the University of Miami's history. Being shut out by Louisiana Tech - also embarrassing. Georgia Tech lost to the Citadel....THE CITADEL last season.

Jesus christ you are the king of slurpers.
Those losses were bad..but there have been years since 05 that were just as bad and even more demoralizing

Advertisement
Dude, you have to either be mentally disabled, Mannny Diaz burner account, or just not knowledgeable about football whatsoever so admit that last season wasn't one of the worst in history. Al Golden's fat *** would have handled FIU - that is UNOQUIVICALLY the worst and most embarrassing loss in the University of Miami's history. Being shut out by Louisiana Tech - also embarrassing. Georgia Tech lost to the Citadel....THE CITADEL last season.

Jesus christ you are the king of slurpers.

The fact that what I said was taken seriously and not seen as a joke at the expense of a grown man who thinks “worst losses” is actually written “worse loses” is ******* terrifying.

Was on the Babers train.

2013 went 12-2 at Eastern Illinois
2015 went 10-3 at Bowling Green
2018 went 10-3 at Syracuse

hes put together winning teams everywhere hes been a HC. was surprised to see Syracuse slide after going 10-3 his 3rd year.

Out of all those coaches though, do any have a three game losing streak as bad as FIU, Duke, and LaTech?

Do you?

Even though they haven't played a game yet, Oregon and USC are still ranked doofus.

Covid has had zero effect on us being ranked. Being 5-1 has.

Yea genius no other team from that conference can move up because they aren’t playing right now.

The lisp and slide pumpers beating their chest because UM is ranked and only beat one team with a winning record and that team isn’t even P5.

I called you a pumper have you backed him yet?

So what did he do this year that all the other coaches couldn’t do?
So manny is 5-1 cause of Covid and Mack brown lost 2 games cause of Covid as well.
Are you really gonna give Mack Brown a pass for losing to FSU cause of Covid??
But not give many credit for flushing them down the toilet?
I give Manny some credit for FSU; clearly the kids were focused and excited to play in a rivalry game. Focus and desire seems to vary, perhaps greatly, depending on the opponent. How much of that is attributable to coaching? Clearly FSU is a train-wreck, and particularly was that night with their tumultuous offseason and Norvell having Co-Vid, but the 'Canes took care of business. Props to Manny. Are the last 3 games, however, a disturbing trend?
As for Brown, it did appear the Heels took the 'Noles lightly, and paid the price with an L. Since, it's abundantly clear how consistently bad Carolina's D is. 'Noles also enjoyed the return of their coach, some form of a home field advantage (one of the better atmospheres I've witnessed this year), and we're all-in for that game, that night.
Looking ahead, Brown will probably build and maintain a competitive program in Chapel Hill. A lot like what our previous 4 coaches did, albeit with a stronger recruiting base. As 'Cane nation looks ahead, the question in regards to your question is can MD produce better than Mack given the inherent geographical advantage?

Advertisement
There are maybe 5 elite coaches in the country. There are probably a handful of G5 or FCS coaches who are elite at that level, but probably wouldn’t make it at a P5 school.

Six coaches (I'm just talking about FBS titles)
Saban
Dabo
Jimbo
Mack
Ed O
Les Miles

It is kind of weird how Saban and Dabo are the only two of those six coaches who I'm that impressed with.

Jimbo without Winston has not been super impressive. Mack Brown had his days, but he's done now. I never thought Les Miles was that great, and I'm less impressed with him now more than ever with how amazingly bad Kansas is this year.

I'm not even going to comment on Ed Orgeron.

Me too. Posted that earlier in the week. He's got a 5 star guy in the fold, will be interesting to watch him develop cause Herbert kind of stayed the same guy from year two through his senior year.
Hater. If Mario becomes the next HC in Miami when they fire Diaz in 4-5 years then you’ll be on his **** more than anyone else. Your schtick is old DBJ.

Advertisement
Hater. If Mario becomes the next HC in Miami when they fire Diaz in 4-5 years then you’ll be on his **** more than anyone else. Your schtick is old DBJ.

Lmao. I'd take Mario tomorrow if he helped us win more you ******* imbecile.

You're so busy ****ting your spew about Manny on every thread, regardless of the topic, you're literally incapable of thinking beyond your bizarre hate obsession.

Get a grip doofus. You spend your entire existence on here crying.

Advertisement
Mario was a couple plays away from losing to wazzau and Washington last year. Looking at what Herbert is doing in nfl. No reason they shouldn’t have made playoffs

This! People don’t realize that Saban Meyer and Carroll are rare. And them dudes took TIME to get to where they are.
Ppl get too caught up in highlights and coach profiles on College Gameday
And all three of those great coaches lost games they should have won.

Saban lost consecutive years to average Ole **** team, Meyer got routed by average Iowa and Purdue in his last two years at OSU, Carroll lost at Oregon State at least twice during his run at USC, and lost home to Stanford as a 41 point favorite. **** happens.

What they excelled at was building, or rebuilding, a program. Hired top assistants and dominated recruiting.

Mack Brown = Nick Saban in Austin from 2005 - 2009 (VY/Colt McCoy back to back). Before 2005, there were a lot of unhappy people out here. After 2009, there were a lot of disgruntlement. At first it was the OC Greg Davis who was blamed. Then after 2010, it was Mack itself.

Ironically there are still a lot of unhappy people out here.
Only one reason Mack Brown had a successful bump in the road at Texas.

Vince Young.

Advertisement
Back