Let’s name some CIS corching savages

Advertisement
Leave it to manny to be ranked in a Covid-19 year. Good job lisp and slide you deserve a raise.
So what did he do this year that all the other coaches couldn’t do?
So manny is 5-1 cause of Covid and Mack brown lost 2 games cause of Covid as well.
Are you really gonna give Mack Brown a pass for losing to FSU cause of Covid??
But not give many credit for flushing them down the toilet?

It’s the reactionary nature of fans. They see coach X has a good performance one week and instantly he’s a coaching savant. The best guy out there and surely better than anyone we’ve ever had. The truth is, there’s only a small handful of head coaches who consistently win at a high level. There’s what, four active head coaches who have won a national title? One of them is Ed Ogeron. I’m sure the usual clowns were sucking him off too last year.
Six coaches (I'm just talking about FBS titles)
Saban
Dabo
Jimbo
Mack
Ed O
Les Miles

Definitely some worse loses
Dude, you have to either be mentally disabled, Mannny Diaz burner account, or just not knowledgeable about football whatsoever so admit that last season wasn't one of the worst in history. Al Golden's fat *** would have handled FIU - that is UNOQUIVICALLY the worst and most embarrassing loss in the University of Miami's history. Being shut out by Louisiana Tech - also embarrassing. Georgia Tech lost to the Citadel....THE CITADEL last season.

Jesus christ you are the king of slurpers.

Advertisement
So what did he do this year that all the other coaches couldn’t do?
So manny is 5-1 cause of Covid and Mack brown lost 2 games cause of Covid as well.
Are you really gonna give Mack Brown a pass for losing to FSU cause of Covid??
But not give many credit for flushing them down the toilet?

There is an entire conference not playing . Do you even pay attention?

Manny and Mario are also the only two second year coaches currently ranked in the Top 25.

Mullen is the only 3rd year coach. That's a whole lot of coaches with more tenure and less success.
Mario is only making $2.6/yr? And this is his 3rd yr. 1st yr 9-4, second yr 12-2. I’m anxiously waiting to see what he does w/o Herbert, since that was the knock on him by fans justifying why we hired Diaz over him.

The #1 rule of coaching CFB at mid tier programs is always ride the coattails of your QB's success and take the bigger job. The Charlie Strong rule. Babers f'd himself.
Mack Brown = Nick Saban in Austin from 2005 - 2009 (VY/Colt McCoy back to back). Before 2005, there were a lot of unhappy people out here. After 2009, there were a lot of disgruntlement. At first it was the OC Greg Davis who was blamed. Then after 2010, it was Mack itself.

Ironically there are still a lot of unhappy people out here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When it comes down to it most coaches are retreads and have there issues.

If you’re looking for up and comers you likely need a you coordinator but we all want experience.

Advertisement
Mario is only making $2.6/yr? And this is his 3rd yr. 1st yr 9-4, second yr 12-2. I’m anxiously waiting to see what he does w/o Herbert, since that was the knock on him by fans justifying why we hired Diaz over him.
Is there any evidence that Mario was interested in leaving the Oregon job? We tend to overrate the Miami head coaching position.

There is an entire conference not playing . Do you even pay attention?

Do you?

Even though they haven't played a game yet, Oregon and USC are still ranked doofus.

Covid has had zero effect on us being ranked. Being 5-1 has.

mind blowing what happened with dino babers

his teams look so prepared and now, look at them. Someone once told me that quarterback they had dungy or w/e was way way better than people give him credit for and was carrying dino

starting to look like it..

Advertisement
Back