Let’s name some CIS corching savages

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought Fleck was good. Now he’s lost to Maryland, which is a huge stain. He brought Locksley’s record up to something like 7-42 that’s still absurdly bad.

Let’s see what MN does the rest of the year.

He is a **** good coach. But I say it all the time here-winning is hard man.

I think Dino is a solid head coach. Syracuse is a really hard place to win at. Since Pasqualoni ended his run going 16-20 (107-59-1 in the Big East), the HC's have been:

24-32 Babers
14-23 Shafer
25-25 Marone
5-37 Robinson

I'm just not sure if you can consistently recruit talent to go up there, play in the Carrier Dome, and freeze your nuts off year round in the northeastern frozen version of the deep south.

I think Dino is a solid head coach. Syracuse is a really hard place to win at. Since Pasqualoni ended his run going 16-20 (107-59-1 in the Big East), the HC's have been:

24-32 Babers
14-23 Shafer
25-25 Marone
5-37 Robinson

I'm just not sure if you can consistently recruit talent to go up there, play in the Carrier Dome, and freeze your nuts off year round in the northeastern frozen version of the deep south.
You're not sure?

Lol, just say it. It's not possible. They have no recruiting base.

Advertisement

24-32 Babers
14-23 Shafer
25-25 Marone
5-37 Robinson

So he’s the best of a bunch of corches?

Actually, he’s worse than Marone, and not that different than Shafer.

Advertisement
Mike Locksley, was called a savage by many after drubbing a terrible Syracuse team and then proceeds to win like 1 or 2 games

Dino Babers, was apparently some sort of God because he managed to upset Clemson once a decade ago and is now in charge of a 1-6 Syracuse team in his 5th year

And to to top them all off Mack Brown, apparently a savage because of his recruiting but sputters on the field losing to a terrible FSU team and a 1-5 UVA squad, reminds me of his last few years at Texas
This is one of the best/funniest post of the year. I love it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back