Let’s go ahead and start a second wave portal thread

Advertisement
Just saw that there’s speculation justyn Ross from Clemson may enter the portal. For those that don’t remember he was a beast as a freshman and then hurt his neck. No clue how he looks now tho

Just saw that there’s speculation justyn Ross from Clemson may enter the portal. For those that don’t remember he was a beast as a freshman and then hurt his neck. No clue how he looks now tho
Something stinks at Clemson??

I mean kid has that DJ kid who stepped in decently last year

Screenshot_2021-05-09-23-55-02.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think he has been fully cleared for contact yet. They were hoping it would be done by summer/fall camp.

Advertisement
Seriously though, no one is concerned about the state of our current recruiting class?
Have you not been paying attention at all? Once June 1st hits, we start rolling. Idk how many times this has been mentioned over the last few months.

Advertisement
Seriously though, no one is concerned about the state of our current recruiting class?

Some slapd!cks and shrimpfvcks are concerned, yes. But most rational people who aren't afraid of their own shadow are not concerned for a variety of reasons. Here's just a few:

1. For the most part, our top targets have not verbally committed elsewhere.
2. Many of our few targets who have committed elsewhere have not even visited the school they committed to.
3. COVID has had recruiting in a dead period that will have lasted for about 15 months, so suffice to say it's not a normal cycle.
4. Kids aren't even allowed to go on official visits until June.
5. Most kids don't even seriously consider committing until the summer before their senior year.
6. We have a ton of our top targets officially visiting in June and/or attending an unofficial visit type event.

Again, everyone worried should clutch their purses tightly and try to summon up the courage to hold their tongue until Labor Day weekend. If UM's 2022 class is still ranked outside the top 30 come September 7, 2021, you can officially start worrying out loud without sounding like a person with a cherry Jell-O spine.

Have you not been paying attention at all? Once June 1st hits, we start rolling. Idk how many times this has been mentioned over the last few months.
Well I haven’t been paying super close attention. But I know there are plenty of schools getting kids committed. I’m just not sure that on June 1 it’s going to be some kind of flood of recruits. Hopefully.
I did find a separate thread where you were arguing with someone who has apparently been beating a dead horse about it.
All good man, I’m just a bit worried given our track record. But this is a different staff, I guess we will see.

Advertisement
Back