Let’s go ahead and start a second wave portal thread

One of the top LBs in FCS. Undersized but fast:

This would be a fun one to watch at miami and more so on here when 75% of canes insight loses its mind that we took a undersized lb from an fcs school

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210508-121429_Twitter.jpg
ugh

Advertisement
He must be a go. He’s been waiting on them for awhile now. That’s why I told folks it was very doubtful we land him. Miami was probably the third option at best.
What are we going to do man? Our LB unit needs help. Corey Flagg is just an okay starter and hes our BEST LB. He would just be a backup on the other upper echelon teams.

Advertisement
This would be a fun one to watch at miami and more so on here when 75% of canes insight loses its mind that we took a undersized lb from an fcs school
**** yeah. You think it was bad around here when we took an undersized OL recruit from App. State? This would be crazy and interesting at the same **** time.

Advertisement
Just curious for all the folks panicking about LB - did you watch OSU and Clemson's LBs last year? They had some dudes who make Flagg look like Patrick Willis.

DL+CB are the impact positions for the top CFP programs.
It was a weird past two years for OSU at linebacker. They improved a lot this year but they didn’t have that major impact they usually do. Good unit but they got ripped apart against Alabama and had backers covering the slot. I would have taken their backers over ours all day though haha

It was a weird past two years for OSU at linebacker. They improved a lot this year but they didn’t have that major impact they usually do. Good unit but they got ripped apart against Alabama and had backers covering the slot. I would have taken their backers over ours all day though haha
I would have taken miami central high school's LBs over ours too.

Advertisement
Yeah I meant Borland specifically for them. Their other LBs are good.

How much longer until the 3rd waive of portal kids cause I still haven’t seen our kids hit the portal yet or any kid that is considering us a transfer spot

Advertisement
Back