Let’s celebrate the DB class we got

brock

All-American
Y’all got to chill on that social media and or message board sh*t saying the db class isn’t good or a failure or whatever because of the losses of pat and Campbell. In the same vein you are slighting our guys, quit parading the ones who ain’t here and be thankful for the ones who are and chose to be canes. Take the L and move on but celebrate frierson, Hall, blades, Ivey and bethel...
E986FBDE-B040-4833-848F-13A22D093EC8.jpgB9622C2B-E921-4AE3-907F-E70EE4977959.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
yea u cant attack the whole db class on social media thats fuqed up. U can say the coach should of gotten PS2 and TC but dont say the guys we have suck.

Advertisement
Knew this was coming. Didnt think grown men would take it to social media. We have spent the last 36hrs crying about the AH2 that we are $hitting on our own guys who are studs in there own right. Smh.

Hope Ivey and Blades Jr come in Fall ball ready to show that they are just as good as those other two bums.

We got some physical corners this time with size and length. It's what we've needed as Jackson is only one guy and Delaney, while physical, didn't have the hips. Bandy is a liability against the bigger receivers of today. Malek, same thing, but unfortunately he's gone. Other guy, speedy, but not physical at all.

That doesn't change that we still don't have a shut down corner in this class with everything, size, length, speed, hips, etc. That's on paper right now, time will be the ultimate judge here. The two we lost had the whole package, sorry for being greedy, but I want it all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Knew this was coming. Didnt think grown men would take it to social media. We have spent the last 36hrs crying about the AH2 that we are $hitting on our own guys who are studs in there own right. Smh.

Hope Ivey and Blades Jr come in Fall ball ready to show that they are just as good as those other two bums.

Literally crying

how bout the players let the fans do whatever they want on social media? @'ing a player and calling him trash is ****ed up and I dont think that happened. But if there are fans out there saying that NSD was a failure because we missed most our targets then thats real life. It happens to every team out there professional or collegiate. Those fans are the same ones that follow them when they are starving for followers, nobody should take social media that seriously.

Advertisement
We got some physical corners thus time with size and length. It's what we've needed as Jackson is inky one guy and Delaney, while physical, didn't have the hips.

That doesn't change that we still don't have a shut down corner with everything, size, length, speed, hips, etc. That's on paper right now, time will be the ultimate judge here. The two we lost had the whole package, sorry for being greedy, but I want it all.

LOL. Come on man. Thats like saying, "I want Beyonce! I want it all!" No ****. Everyone wants Beyonce. But guess what..only one guy can get it...but dont think Im going to turn my back on Rihanna if that chick comes my way either!

Same thing here. We didnt get Beyonce but we **** sure got the next best thing. And ill happily take that. Blades Jr and Ivey are studs.

No one dissed the DB class, not that I've seen. They dissed the recruiting efforts by a couple of coaches b/c we are severely thin at DB and DL. But I don't recall anyone saying the DB class as it is is meh. I'm personally excited about all of the guys we have....but that still don't take away from the massive flop to close strong.

who is saying our DB class sucks?

present yourselves

Literally half of this board. Especially the guys who just started posting this week

Half this board? Try 75%. Bunch of skirt wearing miserable ***** who hate their lives and feel entitled. It’s embarrassing!

Even 75% might be low. I put Blades in my top 5 recruits for this class, it's insane that people don't see the value in adding a top 100 player at a position of need, and oh yeah, is the legacy of one of the baddest MF'ers in Canes history.

Advertisement
who is saying our DB class sucks?

present yourselves

No one with a brain.

These dudes like Blades need to be sour at the South Florida traitors like Campbell and Jobe and Surtain and quit bytching at the fans who love him. Instead, they'll be cheesing with those traitors.

Didn't you? It's weird to see that level of naivete on this board. People get real emotional about this sht and just can't stop themselves. I'm sorry that the guys who stayed true have to be subjected to that, but it is what it is. And you're fooling yourself if you think fans of other schools are any different.

And people need to stop saying 50%-75% of guys on here think our class is crap. A few people think that, and they're mostly trolls. Don't tar everybody who's disappointed with that brush.

And up/down voting needs to get turned the fck back on.

Advertisement
Back