Let’s celebrate the DB class we got

Why would anyone engage in that type of subjective opinion based discussion with someone that is a fan of one team that is the rival of the other?
Do you expect a serious reply to this?
He said FSU signed a better DB class than Miami, so I responded to that.

Is there a problem with that, or was I supposed to agree with it?

Advertisement
He said FSU signed a better DB class than Miami, so I responded to that.

Is there a problem with that, or was I supposed to agree with it?
I didn't need clarification on your position on the relative skill of top 400 players compared to each other. You made that clear.

So you were just making poorly phrased rhetorical challenges to the chosen metric of one person, compared to another. Got it. You weren't actually looking for a response as I suspected.

I didn't need clarification on your position on the relative skill of top 400 players compared to each other.

So you were just making poorly phrased rhetorical challenges to the chosen metric of one person, compared to another. Got it.
So someone says FSU signed a better DB class than us, I disagree with that and I'm the bad guy?

Idk why you're always on my *** but you clearly got some kinda problem with me, so I would suggest you just put me on ignore.

So someone says FSU signed a better DB class than us, I disagree with that and I'm the bad guy?

Idk why you're always on my *** but you clearly got some kinda problem with me, so I would suggest you just put me on ignore.
Why would I want to put you on ignore, the thing that you really shine at (posting twitter updates) is excellent, appreciated, and something I look at eagerly when you post it.

Can someone explain why ppl think blades is a scrub?? I honestly don't get it.. tape looks good. He's played good competition and looked great. Showed out at a national all star game. If he flirted with other schools his entire recruitment and committed later would you respect him more??

Advertisement
PS2 Isnt a loss bc we never were in consideration and TC is too soft to be a lost. Frierson and Blades are better.

And Nigel Bethel is better than Jobe

PS2 Isnt a loss bc we never were in consideration and TC is too soft to be a lost. Frierson and Blades are better.

You can make a valid case that frierson and gurvan Hall are better than jobe but bethel? Come on man lol

Now the passive aggressive sarcasm smh lol
It shouldn't be construed that way whatsoever. I genuinely appreciate a large percentage of your posts. I have no intention of ignoring you. Perhaps the other way around would work better, if a mere compliment from me takes the form of passive aggressive sarcasm in your eyes.

Advertisement

208-Old-School-quotes.gif

If a trade was made,which you trade Fierson,Blades,Ivey and Bethel for either Surtain or Campbell ?
I'll go with numbers over quality.

It sucks not landing a PS2 our Campbell, but them dudes were never interested in coming here.

The guy i am ****ed we missed on is Asante. Had we recruited him from the beginning. He would be wearing orange and green.

I hate to break it to you guys but FSU with a horrible record and with a HC change signed a better DB class per 247 composite than UM. That’s a failure.

Rumph sucks. That doesn’t mean we don’t like our DB class. They have to prove they can play is all. No hate whatsoever towards them.

Look how retarded this dumbazz groupie is lol

Advertisement
Can someone explain why ppl think blades is a scrub?? I honestly don't get it.. tape looks good. He's played good competition and looked great. Showed out at a national all star game. If he flirted with other schools his entire recruitment and committed later would you respect him more??

WTF? No one said he's a scrub. Talk about a straw man argument! He's just not a 5 star like some are suggesting.

Blades is a excellent athlete who is also tough as nails. The problem is his CB skills are not real polished. Right now he's probably more suited to playing Safety where we don't have an acute need like we do at CB.

Virtually every one here is very happy we got him. He can be a very good player with time. However, people are ****ed that we couldn't get a cover CB capable of coming in and playing at a high level right away when three of them were right under our noses.

Some people here are incapable of seeing shades. Everything is binary argument.

You can’t call this db class a failure because it still has legit top level talent, especially Hall, Frierson n Ivey...but to have uber talented db’s In Campbell n PS2 in your backyard with all the history involved and to not get any of them sucks naturally....we’ll be fine there, my only cause for pause is at DE..just because of depth

The thing is with DBs in South Florida, we can swing and miss on the top two or three guys every year and still bring in very good classes.

It's just that it would be nice to now and then get that top guy. Especially when we have an acute need at CB and also an "in" with the elite guys.

Advertisement
That's bull****. FSU only got one good Corner & that's Asante Jr.

The worship of composite rankings makes fools out of people looking for reasons to complain.

Rumph absolutely dropped the ball & failed in not landing Surtain or Campbell there's no denying that, but to say FSU signed a better DB class than us is purely weak.

Go player for player & tell me which ones they got that are better than ours. In that process you would quickly realize you're not basing that on anything substantial.

Asante Jr is a **** good Corner we shoulda landed him, but go ahead & tell me about the rest of their DB's and how they stack up to Hall, Frierson, Blades, Ivey & Bethel.

I said based on the 247 composite.
Asante is rated higher than any UM DB. I've walked past him at the beach and feel he's nothing more than 5'8". The kid is built like a Greek God though.
FSU signed a 5 star safety. I'm not saying he's better than Hall. That I can't answer.
Lytton is rated high and his tape looks legit.
Listen, I like Frierson over any FSU DB, but that's my opinion. Frierson has mad potential. His body type reminds me of a mini ST26.
The "experts" consensus say FSU landed a better DB class. Don't hate on me speaking facts. We're all ****ed at Rumph. This just adds fuel to the for me.

I said based on the 247 composite.
Asante is rated higher than any UM DB. I've walked past him at the beach and feel he's nothing more than 5'8". The kid is built like a Greek God though.
FSU signed a 5 star safety. I'm not saying he's better than Hall. That I can't answer.
Lytton is rated high and his tape looks legit.
Listen, I like Frierson over any FSU DB, but that's my opinion. Frierson has mad potential. His body type reminds me of a mini ST26.
The "experts" consensus say FSU landed a better DB class. Don't hate on me speaking facts. We're all ****ed at Rumph. This just adds fuel to the for me.

No "we're" not ****ed at anybody except clowns like ur simple *** thinking u can speak for me. Gtfoh

Sound gxy af talking about Asante Samuel being built like a ??greek god??... lol see these are the groupies I be talking about on here.

Advertisement
Back