Les Miles

I'm sorry. All of those long answers make good points, but I still think you're crazy if you think you'll get a better coach than Miles to come to Miami. I'm guessing he won't be here even if he and Golden are fired. This is just an opinion, but he is a better coach than anyone we've had since Butch.

Advertisement
They've finished in the top 20 every year he's been there (since 2005) except for 2008 and 2014. They also have a NC and have finished 2nd and 3rd two other years. I don't care what the reason is, I'd gladly take these results at Miami.

he wouldnt bring those results here, he got those results because of his conference and because of his players

We are in a worse conference. 10 wins should equal 11-12 wins regularly. BTW, last time I checked, teams tend to win because they have good players. Weak *** argument.

You need more than just good players to win in football, golden and miles have proved that so has muschamp, the fact that the guy literally had a whole team of first rounders and did jack proves that hes a mediocre coach, take it from me who follows the team a little more hes another golden
Understood, my point is that the players are needed. In any case. No god coach takes bad players to a title win.

Either way, it's obvious some of you haven't learned from recent experience that finding the next Jimmy isn't as easy as it sounds, so I'll continue to keep expectations in the real world and al is gone sooner than later

I agree with this, trust me miles aint that next jimmie

I'm sorry. All of those long answers make good points, but I still think you're crazy if you think you'll get a better coach than Miles to come to Miami. I'm guessing he won't be here even if he and Golden are fired. This is just an opinion, but he is a better coach than anyone we've had since Butch.

IMO hes alightly better than golden but he would not win here, if he cant win with a whole team of 1st rounders starting at once then you aint going to win at miami

This is just an opinion, but he is a better coach than anyone we've had since Butch.

That's a veritable murderer's row you're comparing him to in Coker, Shannon and Golden. I don't know, friend. I just don't know.

And thanks for qualifying your statement with the disclaimer that it was just an opinion, as I got a little concerned for a moment that you verified it through scientific study.

Advertisement
This is just an opinion, but he is a better coach than anyone we've had since Butch.

That's a veritable murderer's row you're comparing him to in Coker, Shannon and Golden. I don't know, friend. I just don't know.

And thanks for qualifying your statement with the disclaimer that it was just an opinion, as I got a little concerned for a moment that you verified it through scientific study.

You are a very funny dude sometimes.

UM won't pay for a top notch coach...because a top notch coach would want top notch assistants. Miles...no way...no want....no mas. I really believe things would be different right now if we had kept Shannon and picked up Teddy Bridgewater...but I'm not sure it would have meant long term success. Heck...we were getting lucky to beat Duke before the wheels came off...and then when Golden came in and all those top guys we had jumped to the NFL and the cloud hit...ughh. UM finally has a solid QB...this is by far the most optimistic I have been to start the season. I was not convinced that Kyle Wright, Kirby Freeman, Jacory Harris, Robert Marve, and Stephen Morris would get the job done. I just hope the OLine can hold up and not ruin the opportunity we have with Kaaya and we end up with a talented but shell shocked QB. I want Coach Golden to be successful...but if we end up getting overrun by teams like Pitt and Virginia like we did last year...ughh.

No problem. Glad you appreciated it.

And those are the coaches we've had. Seems like a fair comparison to me.

Advertisement
needs a QB and he wins that last few ships

Guy can croot and coach...but his Qbs have been horrible at best

Sadly, some folks are devoid of logic and proper brain function. Forget all the alleged money floating thru the LSU program and Miles' laughable game-day coaching acumen, here's a coach whose star running back beats the **** out of someone on the eve of the season and then leaves the punishment and suspension up to a players' vote. Does anyone really think Miami could hire Les Miles?

His offensive philosophy is antiquated, he's a disaster on game day and he's done a terrible job with the amount of talent he's had over the past 3 years. I'd take him over Golden 10 out of 10 times.

Advertisement
Back