Les Miles

OrangetieFatface

Thunderdome
Seems to be on everyone's hot seat.

If he underperformed and Alf retires to the coaching hall of fame, is he a potential candidate for 2016?

I understand the stigma of hiring a recently fired coach, but it can't be that hard to win the ACC. I mean... Jimbo Fisher...

Advertisement
He is a gambler, and when he gambles and it goes well, it really goes well. I think people in Miami would love him if his luck continued. He would recruit south Florida very well. If he gambled stupidly (and he has many times at lsu, but it worked out for him) and the result was bad, he would be run out of town.

I'd take him 100%. He's won a title before and I'm sure he is probably in need of a change of scenery and a place like Miami would be a great fit. **** of a recruiter too

Not sure how I feel about miles. He is an upgrade over Folden but I see him as the anti Coker. He inherited a Ferrari and while he didn't drive it into the ground, he couldn't really fix it once it broke. He hasn't had an offense worth a **** despite how well he recruits and all those online wR and rbs that he has had.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My family is from baton rouge so i have always had a soft spot for LSU, i wouldnt want Les he has made some bone head decisions and you thought our D plays off the ball too much go watch LSU, he also uses a out dated offense, they has had ballers and first rounders on his team and hasnt done crap recently, does this sound familiar?

If Butch wants him as an assistant that would be fine.

As a HC here. No fuggin way. He's a chronic under achiever.

Last edited:
Pipe dream. Miles wouldn't leave LSU when his alma mater Michigan came calling. He certainly ain't coming here if he gets fired. If he had a notion too, there would be at least 10 teams outbid us.

Advertisement
Overrated as a strategist. Would make a damned good assistant coach. Why recycle somebody who's had more than ample time to be a consistent top 4 team, especially for the quality of players they get.

He would probably have another championship or two if nick saban never goes to Bama and if he's not forced to play Bama a second time in the championship game. He's a solid coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back