Leonard Taylor - not hurt

Advertisement
Ed Oliver started his first game of his freshman year at Houston and that first game was against Oklahoma. His stat line was 7 tackles, 2 sacks.

But for some reason, the University of Miami, can't find a single rep for their 5-star, future professional DT.

Leonard Taylor should be starting for this team. Use your best space eaters (I assume Ford/Miller) and put'em next to Taylor and let Taylor work. This is not very difficult.
Bingo!!

I like Simpson. But this guy is delusional to think that there is sufficient talent holding LT back from seeing the field.

You have four spots on the line. There is no way, there's four more talented guys than LT. If your five star talent, who has killed the high school circuit and virtually has no red flags, can't crack a two deep, that also falls on you as a coach for not getting him there.

Unless you have All-Americans or All Conference players stacked at a position and you have a five star freshman, you play them period

Advertisement
Happened to me. Never again. Fire them all. I gave them one more chance. Didn’t expect to win but hoped to at least be well prepared. We were so poorly prepared that at sometimes I thought it was intentional.
We keep hiring the wrong dude. Need a cheater

I like Freeze aguy who beat Saban on the trail and on the field with inferior talent.

Advertisement
I like Simpson. But this guy is delusional to think that there is sufficient talent holding LT back from seeing the field.

You have four spots on the line. There is no way, there's four more talented guys than LT. If your five star talent, who has killed the high school circuit and virtually has no red flags, can't crack a two deep, that also falls on you as a coach for not getting him there.
Make the 5 stars earn it but give reps to unathletic 3 stars for absolutely no reason. It's the Miami way.

Advertisement
I wanted Kiffin & was laughed at. We won’t hire anybody like either of them so it doesn’t matter. We’ll hire Lashlee.
Not sure how sold I am on Kiffin but bet your *** I would have taken him over Manny

we have these delusions that somehow Jon Gruden is walking through this door when it’s more likely Jon Richt is our next HC

at this point we gotta take what we can get even if it means guys like Mario or Kiffin. Both would have been infinitely better hires than Manny

Not sure how sold I am on Kiffin but bet your *** I would have taken him over Manny

we have these delusions that somehow Jon Gruden is walking through this door when it’s more likely Jon Richt is our next HC

at this point we gotta take what we can get even if it means guys like Mario or Kiffin. Both would have been infinitely better hires than Manny
Kiffin won’t look like that vs Alabama. I can assure you that much. He’d also be able to put some excellent recruiting classes together. It’s a pipe dream. We’ll hire Likens or Lashlee.

Kiffin won’t look like that vs Alabama. I can assure you that much. He’d also be able to put some excellent recruiting classes together. It’s a pipe dream. We’ll hire Likens or Lashlee.
Kiffin wouldn’t have lost to FIU with this team that much I am sure of

Advertisement
There's no playbook for a Dlinemen other than knowing which gap is yours and if you have to stunt. Anything else is pure BS.

There is NO GOOD REASON LT didn't play in that game, at least a few snaps. ****, put him at DE since Bama kept running it down our throats against small DEs who were not holding outside leverage.

When the game was a wrap in the 4th quarter, LT and ER should have played. There is nothing Manny or Jess can say to make me think otherwise. And there isn’t a game left on the schedule that they shouldn’t see some PT.

People bashing Ford just want to complain at this point. He wasn’t perfect but he **** sure didn’t embarrass himself. And he’s earned the right to stay the starter moving forward without any second guesses.

Advertisement
Back