Leonard Taylor - not hurt

Advertisement
WHY NOT PLAY HIM ONE SERIES ??? **** DON’T MAKE SENSE BUT HIM HITTING THE PORTAL AND US NOT GETTING ANOTHER 5 STAR AFTER THIS **** DOES….
Man that’s the same **** I said! He can’t be worse than that **** they keep rolling out there! He was the #1DL in The ****** country! U gotta let him get a lil smell against the best & get his feet wet! Man our coaches sum **** N$@gas

All we heard was LT was a first round type in camp then the game starts and he never plays. Typical UM starting bums in front of talent cause of seniority.
I usually don’t agree with u much but ur absolutely right with this post! I also want to be a man & apologize to u bc u were right when u said u were trying to figure out how we were gonna score on them ppl! U weren’t lyin

Would have been a beast coming off the edge and matched up well, as compared to a 255 pound child getting rag is dolled for four quarters. Don should have had Cam’s carries. DJ never should have started or played. fwiw Gilbert should have started and why Tyrique and TC ever left the field is beyond me. It’s time to hire Luke Fickell

Last edited:
I thought the d line played good. That Alabama online has a minimum of 2 guys who will be first rounders this year. Held them to under 4 yards per carry, had consistent pressure all night, we just couldn’t get the sack. I think young is just that elusive and we will start piling up the sacks against other teams
I thought Ford was respectable

Advertisement
I was totally ****ed when Bolden ejected himself from the game. But it turned out to be a blessing in disguise because it was the trigger for Kinchens and Williams to get in the game.

Why weren’t Taylor and our Freshmen WRs given a chance? Why was Arroyo out only in a couple snapshots? Where was Chase Smith?

I get it was Bama. But when they’re up 30-3 isn’t it time to recognize you need to develop your young talent at the expense of guys who are good but aren’t good enough?

I was totally ****ed when Bolden ejected himself from the game. But it turned out to be a blessing in disguise because it was the trigger for Kinchens and Williams to get in the game.

Why weren’t Taylor and our Freshmen WRs given a chance? Why was Arroyo out only in a couple snapshots? Where was Chase Smith?

I get it was Bama. But when they’re up 30-3 isn’t it time to recognize you need to develop your young talent at the expense of guys who are good but aren’t good enough?
The right WR’s played for the first time since BEFORE CMR stepped foot on campus. That for me, was one of only a few things I’ve hung my hat on. However, their inability to block was disappointing. It’s Monday morning and I’m still just numb. The lineup game continues at Miami. Just play the best kids, it’s not that hard.

Advertisement
I usually don’t agree with u much but ur absolutely right with this post! I also want to be a man & apologize to u bc u were right when u said u were trying to figure out how we were gonna score on them ppl! U weren’t lyin
I thought he was bluffing but DLine coach Simpson basically said to not expect Leonard Taylor to play in the first game. He said he is gonna work him in slowly and that he was pleased and content with his 4 man rotation (and probably won’t add to it or deviate from it). It came across like he didn’t trust LT against Bama for whatever reason. Our coaches think they are WAAAAAY better than they actually are. Like it’s hard to get on the field under them 🤷🏾‍♂️ And then we get these results. Delusions of Grandeur.

Last edited:
“He has really had a good camp,” Simpson said. “He has improved and his knowledge of what we are doing has jumped every day. The last couple of practices, his busts and his mental errors have dropped each practice.
He is a freshman that is having a ton thrown at him.”
But with that being said, it is fair to ask, will Taylor see the field much in the season opener against Alabama?

Simpson hinted that he feels good about the veteran two-deep of Jon Ford, Jared Harrison-Hunte, Nesta Jade Silvera, and Jordan Miller for the talented offensive line that Alabama will feature.
“I told [Taylor] that there are no guarantees with this deal,” Simpson said. “He is playing the deepest position on the football team, but there could be some opportunities if somebody breaks a shoe lace and we have to throw him in there.”
Simpson shared the little details that freshmen defensive linemen need to be aware of in order to play in games.
“With freshmen you start at ground zero with building a stance and where do my eyes go? What mode are we in? What communication is required? How do we fit together in the box? How is the offense aligned and how does that impact my job on the line of scrimmage? How do we execute pass rush game? Good football starts with knowing what is about to happen. Good players don’t just magically make plays, they know what is about to happen. All those things go into it and that is why it is hard to play as a freshman,” Simpson said.

Basically saying that LT was starting from scratch where what it takes to be a DT is concerned. And that it would take an injury to the top 4 DTs for him to play against Bama.

I thought he was bluffing but DLine coach Simpson basically said to not expect Leonard Taylor to play in the first game. He said he is gonna work him in slowly and that he was pleased and content with his 4 man rotation (and probably won’t add to it or deviate from it). It came across like he didn’t trust LT against Bama for whatever reason. Our coaching think they are WAAAAAY better than they actually. Like it’s hard to get on the field under them 🤷🏾‍♂️ And then we get these results. Delusions of Grandeur.
Ain’t no way he’s not better or at least on the same level as those others right now

Advertisement
I never get why you would sit a talented freshman, they’re out the door after 2.5 years, might as well get your money’s worth out of them..I don’t care what anyone says, no reason he couldn’t get some reps in the 4th
Playbook?

Chase made open field tackle for a loss, he look like he belong

Advertisement
CMD continues to play guys who have been around McCloud, jennings..... for some reason
get difference makers in the game and play the best **** players

Ed Oliver started his first game of his freshman year at Houston and that first game was against Oklahoma. His stat line was 7 tackles, 2 sacks.

But for some reason, the University of Miami, can't find a single rep for their 5-star, future professional DT.

Leonard Taylor should be starting for this team. Use your best space eaters (I assume Ford/Miller) and put'em next to Taylor and let Taylor work. This is not very difficult.

Advertisement
Back