Leonard Taylor - not hurt

Who is our best pass rusher?

I see posters alluding to this player, without actually naming the player.

trick question - we have no pass rushers.

in all seriousness, right now it’s probably 13 but I think 33 has the potential to be the best of the bunch. That said, it’s not saying much because none of them are adept pass rushers.

Advertisement
trick question - we have no pass rushers.

in all seriousness, right now it’s probably
13 but I think 33 has the potential to be the best of the bunch. That said, it’s not saying much because none of them are adept pass rushers.
That's exactly it.

I don't see anyone on this roster who is a consistent pass rushing threat. I hope I am wrong as the year goes on.

I also hope we scheme accordingly (which is NOT a big ask of a DC).

Never got the hype. He’s undersized. Doesn’t have any moves that benefit him being undersized. He plays like he’s Sue at 5’10 when he should play like geno atkins

he’s the definition of a jag

Agreed. I always thought of Nesta as a potential Deadrin Senat kinda guy. He was the dude who who Al Golden in his infinite lack of wisdom said was too maxed out to make it in D1 college football. So Senat went to USF, lit it up and became a 3rd round draft pick and has been in the league for 3 seasons now. Im not sure why Nesta didnt evolve the way Senat did at USF,

That makes no sense. If you’re trying to keep your job, you play mostly young players. It’s the oldest trick in the coaching book.

You get to use the “growing pains” excuse that buys you another season at least. Folden played Kaaya likely because of that.
Apologies for the confusion, but my post is meant to agree with you

Advertisement
Nesta has been a massive disappointment, man. I’m not understanding what happened. Dude was an absolute monster in HS, and just hasn’t been the same here.
Really Man!?!?!? What happened he came to UM where four and five stars have gone to die!! Nesta Donaldson hall Scafie….that list is so long. I didn’t expect us to look so bad again with all the talent that we’ve brought in over the years

Advertisement
Nesta has been a massive disappointment, man. I’m not understanding what happened. Dude was an absolute monster in HS, and just hasn’t been the same here.
I think he's like a lot of dudes. In high school they are bad@$$ and they think it'll be the same at the next level. Once they get there, they get hit with reality. Instead of working hard to get better, they pretend they are still a bad@$$, even though they are getting worked over. Basically, he peaked in high school. Much like half of Manny's recruits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bet any dollar amount other teams are already tampering with him.

So? I’m sure they’re tampering with James Williams too. We got smoked. If we’re not tampering with other team’s players, we ain’t trying. But it’s the first game of his freshman year. Relax. Clemson’s backs are straight trash and Will Shipley got like 3 carries. He transferring too?

Advertisement
Back