Leonard Taylor is now the 247 #3 player in the country...and Brashard Smith gets his 4th star...

Advertisement
Yes. He just wasn’t interested in leaving he state of florida. Or money

Sometimes I have to wonder whether Dwins is on the spectrum or just has no self control when it comes to posting whatever random thought that pops into his head on the forum. Usually he's somewhat entertaining, other times I just shake my head. Really? Discounting LT because he's rock solid to Miami and other teams know they shouldn't waste their time trying to flip him?

Sometimes I have to wonder whether Dwins is on the spectrum or just has no self control when it comes to posting whatever random thought that pops into his head on the forum. Usually he's somewhat entertaining, other times I just shake my head. Really? Discounting LT because he's rock solid to Miami and other teams know they shouldn't waste their time trying to flip him?
Just believe he does it because mayhem is fun lol

Advertisement
Always worried without kind of evals....we seem to get the duds......it's pretty worrying. I always look at who's pressing a five star to commit...is anyone hard after Taylor besides bum *** UF.
Illinois State, Kansas Wesleyan, and Coast Guard. I have also heard rumors from sources that all three are in Markevious Brown's ear as well.

Always worried without kind of evals....we seem to get the duds......it's pretty worrying. I always look at who's pressing a five star to commit...is anyone hard after Taylor besides bum *** UF.
I'm not sure who else is hard after him. But that lack of production sticks out like a sore thumb. A guy with his ability and hype should be scorching HS kids constantly. DT is a motor position, and when I see alarming lack of production from a 5 star HS DT, it makes me question his motor. It's impossible to have a great motor AND his natural ability and only have 1 sack in HS and paltry TFL and tackle numbers.

Advertisement
I'm not sure who else is hard after him. But that lack of production sticks out like a sore thumb. A guy with his ability and hype should be scorching HS kids constantly. DT is a motor position, and when I see alarming lack of production from a 5 star HS DT, it makes me question his motor. It's impossible to have a great motor AND his natural ability and only have 1 sack in HS and paltry TFL and tackle numbers.

Maybe the numbers are wrong. I'm pretty sure I've seen like 3 or 4 videos of him sacking the qb this season. Maybe they were just tfls tho im not sure.

Advertisement
Just hoping he's taking the covid year off.....I have no idea about it I get the concerning the same way. LCE would have the scoop I'm sure.... @Liberty City El

Just hoping he's taking the covid year off.....I have no idea about it I get the concerning the same way. LCE would have the scoop I'm sure.... @Liberty City El
They have played three games this season.

17 tackles, seven tackles for loss, a sack, a forced fumble, three pass deflections and a number of quarterback hurries while constantly being double teamed by opposing offensive linemen.

Y’all buggin

Last edited:
Advertisement
They have played there games this season.

17 tackles, seven tackles for loss, a sack, a forced fumble, three pass deflections and a number of quarterback hurries while constantly being double teamed by opposing offensive linemen.

Y’all buggin
That's all we asked lol ok thanks

I saw Savion and thought bruh he needs to go on the OL

Advertisement
Back